The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
look at sean connery
Reply 21
Personally I don't mind a little chest hair on a guy but an overload ming ding amount would not please me greatly.
Reply 22
*lands on thread by mistake*
*reads it*
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps
*runs out*
-the end-
x

ps.hmmm mebbe i shuld vote ¬_¬
Reply 23
It depends if it goes with your face and body. If you've got good strong features etc and esp if you have good muscles on your chest then it probably looks quite nice but if you're skinnier or whatever then you might want to at least wax it once to thin it out a lil long term...

PIC
Reply 24
Well, I tend to think that if you sport classic good looks, you know, James Bond sort of looks with dair hair, a hairy chest looks good. On blond guys its a big no-no, IMO.
hairy chest all the way :wink: id love to see beckham or gavin henson with some hair on their chest.......*****woah***** **faints** :love: xoxo
im not bothered wheter guys have hairy chests or not but id leave it! if u have to get rid of it the waxing thing does sound better becos of the whole stubble thing.....however at a party we shaved this guys chest and his chest bled!
Reply 27
meh keep it on cuz once u get rid of it ,it will demand ur time and sanity pretty much like ur avg. tamagotchi ¬_¬
Reply 28
indy_punk
*lands on thread by mistake*
*reads it*
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps
*runs out*
-the end-
x

ps.hmmm mebbe i shuld vote ¬_¬

*neg reps*
Reply 29
Get rid for sure! Wax it so you don't have to keep up with it so much, the pain will be worht if for all the pleasure u'll get in return! :wink: I hate hairy men, a total turn off! No hairs on chest (a ******s tash is allowed), back hair is sickening, as is knuckle hair! Get rid. smooth & buff is sexy.
Eww.. Shave it. That's horrible. Chest hair is coolio. :smile:
Reply 31
be a real man, much like me, and keep it :biggrin:

just make sure you hit the gym.
Reply 32
keep it, many girls like it.
Reply 33
TKR
It depends if it goes with your face and body. If you've got good strong features etc and esp if you have good muscles on your chest then it probably looks quite nice but if you're skinnier or whatever then you might want to at least wax it once to thin it out a lil long term...

PIC

that or if hes latin like me =P
About the latin thing: I've noticed girls from Southern Europe or Latin America tend to prefer hairy chests whereas up North, girls prefer shaved/waxed.

My chest isn't too hairy (well for a 23 year old anyway) but my stomach is a lot hairier, all over it. I keep getting told to shave it.
red_roadkill
Well, I tend to think that if you sport classic good looks, you know, James Bond sort of looks with dair hair, a hairy chest looks good. On blond guys its a big no-no, IMO.

It's not because you're blond that your body hair will be blond unless you're Scandinavian-style blond.
Reply 36
Personally I hate the full- on carpet look. And we girls go through the pain of waxing, so I'm sure you'll be able to take it! :biggrin:
What do you think of this ladies? (Bare in mind this picture is 2 years old, my chest is like a forest now).

http://www.boomspeed.com/madmanjock/madman.JPG
Reply 38
i don't like hairy chests!.......they're just so......hairy!!:rolleyes:
Reply 39
Madmanjock
What do you think of this ladies? (Bare in mind this picture is 2 years old, my chest is like a forest now).

http://www.boomspeed.com/madmanjock/madman.JPG

Oh my god, you're so hot! I want your babies!

Latest