The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
depends, just dont show it off until the women of your dreams falls in love with you - she can;t get rid of you then!!
Find someone who loves your manliness?
Reply 3
I personally like hair chests on men. It' s about what you feel most comfortable with though!! . I personally don't like smooth chests. I like my men manly and hairy!!! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Shave it!!! :biggrin::biggrin: I personally do not like hairy chests on guys!! :biggrin::biggrin:
I'd feel sick having sex with a man with a stubbly chest too.....and razor burn would just look silly. Once you start shaving an area, you have to do it all the time. If you must get rid of it, wax it. It might even grow back finer then.
Reply 6
susiemakemeblue
. If you must get rid of it, wax it. It might even grow back finer then.

Def. agree :smile:
Reply 7
There was a thread on this before....
i like it if the hair is fair..if dark no..
Reply 8
the hair is dark although rest of body hair isnt (how perculiar) and there is a rather copious quantity of it
as long as it's not a woman with a hairy chest it should be ok.

MB
Reply 10
^ I agree with this guy :|
Reply 11
as long as you don't actually look like you are part man, part carpet, then leave it! i actually find guys with super smoothy-smooth-look-you-can-see-your-face-in-my-pecs chests less attractive than guys with a bit of hair. it's manly and all that.
Reply 12
jameso88
I have a hairy chest (not just a couple of pube-esque hair, but full on hairy chest), should i wax shave or whatever, one problem whenever ive seen blokes getting it done on TV it looks like it really hurts (whimpers), and do women like or dislike hairy chests

men are supposed to be hairier. be a man and leave it :biggrin:
Reply 13
Don't fear your manhood.
Reply 14
Keep your hairy chest!

Those girls who don't like it prefer the boys and not the men.
Nothing to be ashamed of mate. Keep it definitely.

You are who you are, you have to just make the best of the situation.

If you really hate it, turn this into a plus point, you can shave or wax your chest anytime and have nothing there or you can have a hairy chest, whereas those with no hair can't do both. :smile:
Reply 15
The only reason to ever get your chest waxed is to give you more definition on your body. I have had part of my body waxed... I got a bit nervous but it really doesnt hurt, the person that did it was a bit surprised by my reaction, it felt like a bad shave. Dont shave or trim chest hair, it'll grow back in copious amounts.

Some girls like it, I was with a french bird and she loved feeling it, I was with an aussie bird and she spotted it and didnt give the same reaction, she just said how manly...
Reply 16
I hate hairy chests but i dont thnk you should wax or shave just to make girls like you. There are girls who do prefer hairy chests, and girls who dont. No girl if she likes you is going to turn you down just because you have a hairy chest!
Reply 17
dnt wax its stupid only if your extremely weird like my friend who does not like hair
Reply 18
Wax it, it'll grow back less thick next time. It doesn't hurt that much (and if you get a fit beautician to do it, I'm sure you'll get over the pain :p: ).
Reply 19
i don't really like hairy chests, but i still wouldn't want a guy who waxed... just leave it + girls will have to put up with it

lou xxx

Latest