The Student Room Group
Reply 1
abigail1990
Hi, i received all of my offers (4 Unconditionals and 1 Conditional) and my reply date on UCAS was sometime in May. Today my Conditional Offer was updated to an Unconditional and my reply date changed to June. Has this happened to anyone else? I just don't want to leave replying until June and then realise that i was supposed to reply by the May date. I'm sure i'm being paranoid but any help will be greatly appreciated :smile:
Presumably this has happened because of the update - if you are really unhappy about taking a chance on it, I'd ring UCAS to check, just to be sure, but I reckon you'll be OK if you did leave it until June to make your firm/insurance choices. You should get a new letter from UCAS anyway.
Reply 2
Yes it happened to my friend as well. It's because she got her last offer after 31st March which was later than the normal deadline.
Reply 3
Oh okay. Thank you both for the help :smile:
Reply 4
Use Track to reply to your offers. Your reply date will be displayed in Track. Your reply date is based on when we receive the last decision from your choices, so it might be different to other people's. If you don't reply by the date given, your offers will be declined. If this happens, call our Customer Service Unit to find out what you can do.
If you live in the UK or European Union (EU), the dates are:

Last decision by Your reply date is

31 March 2010 5 May 2010
7 May 2010 8 June 2010
11 June 2010 30 June 2010
20 July 2010 27 July 2010

Latest

Trending

Trending