The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL biochemistry 2023

Hi, have any of you guys heard back from KCL for biochemistry? The deadline is only a month and a half away, and I still haven't heard back? Has the happened to anyone else?

Scroll to see replies

I applied in November btw
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
bump
Original post by Biolover2020
Hi, have any of you guys heard back from KCL for biochemistry? The deadline is only a month and a half away, and I still haven't heard back? Has the happened to anyone else?

Same i haven't heard back either
yeah i haven’t heard anything and applied in october! called them twice and still getting the same ‘hopefully we reply within the next few weeks’ reply!
I think last year most offers came around mid april
me too haven’t heard back what grades did your apply with
Original post by Biolover2020

Me too haven’t hard back
whst grades havé you applied with
Original post by lenaniddam
Me too haven’t hard back
whst grades havé you applied with

mine was A*A*A what was yours?
Mine were A*AAA
But I applied differed so will probs not get it so will reapply
Original post by Anonymous
mine was A*A*A what was yours?

what do u do except bio and chem
what do u do except bio and chem

English Literature. you?
Original post by Anonymous
English Literature. you?

maths and french.
did u get the a* in bio and chem
lmk when u hear back i am SO STRESSED
where else have u applied
maths and french.
did u get the a* in bio and chem
lmk when u hear back i am SO STRESSED
where else have u applied

yeah my A*s are in bio and chem
SAME
I'm also waiting to hear back from Bristol
where have u got so far
i applied with a*a*a in bio chem and maths respectively, still havent heard from kcl or bristol, all i got so far is warwick. Seems strange to me how competitve biochem has been this year. idk wether its bc of many deferred entries from last year or unis giving slightly more favour to international applicants bc they cant afford to pay staff wages. (speculation)
Original post by alexcotton._
i applied with a*a*a in bio chem and maths respectively, still havent heard from kcl or bristol, all i got so far is warwick. Seems strange to me how competitve biochem has been this year. idk wether its bc of many deferred entries from last year or unis giving slightly more favour to international applicants bc they cant afford to pay staff wages. (speculation)

what else have u got

ME TOO but my A's in English Lit which I'm hoping isn't a problem. I've also got an offer from Warwick but im waiting on KCL and bristol. Some have heard back from Bristol with the same grades as us which scares me

yeah same biochem seems to be far more popular this year than it was before - idk why
guys my date changed today has any of yours?

Quick Reply

Latest