The Student Room Group

Anyone Need Hair Help????

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScottCornwall
Hi Everyone,

As you know I give hair advice and try as best as I can to come on here and answer your questions. However, quite often I miss many of your questions because five get posted at once and I only see the first and last!

I'm trying to build a hair resouce on my website which will hold a wealth of information which people can just go onto and receive the answer they want.
Therefore (if you wouldn't mind helping me) I wondered if you could put your hair questions to me in this thread and I will a) answer them and b) use them on my site so you have access to them in the future.

The categories I'd really like questions on are:-

Style (cuts, home styling, perming, straightening etc)
Colour (all issues colour related)
Mens (Guys please send me anything grooming related and I'll help)

And anything else you can think of!

Again - sorry if I miss any of your questions - but hopefully if we can try and contain them within one thread I will have more chance finding them again.

Also - remember to join me on Facebook at 'Scott Cornwall Hair Expert' and on Twitter as I post updates and links to hair regularly on here too!

Kind Regards

Scott

So I have a colour issue that I have a plan for and I'm wondering if it will work, I had bright blue hair then I dyed it a dark grey which made it a midnight blue/green. I've now got red hair after putting a dye on soon I will be putting a brown on and I'm wondering if I got balyage highlights that it would work? Wpuld it have to be bleached in stages?
Original post by meganjayne25
So I have a colour issue that I have a plan for and I'm wondering if it will work, I had bright blue hair then I dyed it a dark grey which made it a midnight blue/green. I've now got red hair after putting a dye on soon I will be putting a brown on and I'm wondering if I got balyage highlights that it would work? Wpuld it have to be bleached in stages?

This has been done over many months my hair is not damaged I've been using vegan red dye
Heyy, I hope you get to reaad this but I need some help with my hair. About a year or two ago I have realised thaat it has begun to turn curlier. I think its fine because it used to be frizzy and wavy but now I have 2c/3a hair. Im acctually pretty good with it but the only thing annoying me is the frizziness. I dont wanna use serum everyday and I have researched a bit about this but im still confused. Does the curlygirl method work? Is it safe to use the reccommended producs? What if they have chemicals that damage my hair type? I hope you cant get back to me.
Original post by ScottCornwall
Hi Everyone,

As you know I give hair advice and try as best as I can to come on here and answer your questions. However, quite often I miss many of your questions because five get posted at once and I only see the first and last!

I'm trying to build a hair resouce on my website which will hold a wealth of information which people can just go onto and receive the answer they want.
Therefore (if you wouldn't mind helping me) I wondered if you could put your hair questions to me in this thread and I will a) answer them and b) use them on my site so you have access to them in the future.

The categories I'd really like questions on are:-

Style (cuts, home styling, perming, straightening etc)
Colour (all issues colour related)
Mens (Guys please send me anything grooming related and I'll help)

And anything else you can think of!

Again - sorry if I miss any of your questions - but hopefully if we can try and contain them within one thread I will have more chance finding them again.

Also - remember to join me on Facebook at 'Scott Cornwall Hair Expert' and on Twitter as I post updates and links to hair regularly on here too!

Kind Regards

Scott

Hey Scott

I need an oil mixture to fix all hair problems
such as; damaged hair, frizzy hair dull hair etcc
and like fixing my all the hair problems and have thick and shiny hair
and like a healthy hair routine
and good products for combination skin to start my skincare routine as well and not to be too expensive

Quick Reply

Latest