The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think I've changed my mind about the possibility of facing Middlesbrough in the Cup...:laugh:

Good win for Orient today :biggrin:
Reply 1181
Perfect chance for us to gain on Tranmere and close in on the play offs, but we lose 2-0 :frown:

Next three games are Crewe, Blackpool and Scunthorpe...If we win all 3 of those I reckon we could make the play offs.
Scunthorpe United move 9 points clear at the top of League One tonight! Come on you Iron! (Yeovil are my bet to get the 2nd automatic spot)
Great win for the posh at the weekend, I always enjoy beating stupid northern teams such as Bury, Stockport and Rochdale.

Beating Rushden and Diamonds always makes my year tho-can't do it this seaoson cos they are in the conference.
Beating Posh at their place just before Christmas! What a Christmas present :wink:

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the wya oh what fun it is to see Lincoln win away! :smile:
No suprise that Huddersfield have sacked Peter Jackson after the 5-1 defeat by Notts Forest.
Reply 1186
I don't ****ing believe it. Lincoln were 1-0 up at Hartlepool, who are top, and Hartlepool only go and get a ****ing 93rd minute penalty don't they? Gutted
GOOOARNNNN STOKE =)

Gonna beat southampton today we are

I had a dream we were losing 7-3 and went on to win 8-3 =|

and I wa sgutted and crying cos I missed it, even though I never miss home games :\
A draw for QPR, and wins for Hull, Leeds and Southend have put Luton in the drop zone. Very tight down there.

Orient now have a 5 point gap between themselves and 'next door neighbours' Bournemouth :biggrin:

And Stockport's record run is now over after a 3-1 loss at Barnet.
Car Expert
A draw for QPR, and wins for Hull, Leeds and Southend have put Luton in the drop zone. Very tight down there.

Orient now have a 5 point gap between themselves and 'next door neighbours' Bournemouth :biggrin:

And Stockport's record run is now over after a 3-1 loss at Barnet.

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope that Leeds still go down

AND we beat Soton =)

what a shame

only 5 points of play offs now
I assume that Lucy victoria is a Lincoln fan.

Well, I hate to say it but I can't see you going up automatically this season.

Posh 4-0 Mkdons

COME ON BORO!!!!!!!

THe franchise scum are staying down
Reply 1191
FozzyPosh
I assume that Lucy victoria is a Lincoln fan.

Well, I hate to say it but I can't see you going up automatically this season.

If we beat Swindon in a fortnight, who knows? I reckon it'll go down to the last day. And if more people keep beating MK Dons 4-0 that'd help :biggrin:
Plenty of Football League on tonight.
****ing typical, useless, inept bunch of idiots. Why do I bother wasting all my time and money. 2 wins in 8, Saints ****ing it up as usual.
Iain Dowie's Sky Blue Army!
Good win for Palace at WBA tonight. All three goals from homegrown Palace lads and well done to Lewis Grabban on his first professional, match-winning goal :banana:
Great win for Sheffield Wednesday last night against Colchester, shame it's too late for them to make a play off challenge.
Good match on in the championship right now SOuthampton v Colchester.
Hope Colchester win... about time they win a game.
They have won Colchester 2-1, big dent in Southampton's play off chances.

Latest