The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
BlokeFromStoke
Anybody can look good with a 5mm layer of cement on their face.

Questionable.

IMO most people look disgusting with that level of face paint. join a ****ing circus.

I like the 'just got out of bed' look, it looks human :rolleyes:
I like to think I have a rock chick kinda look going on...kinda like Kate Moss...errm I think.
Reply 22
I think girls go through most (but certainly not all ) of those looks depending on the occaison..from casual, to make an effort, to dressy. I like the beach look though, bit more relaxed (and you may get highlights in your hair without having to pay for them :wink: :rolleyes: )
Reply 23
People who use apostrophes. :p:
I voted "the just got off a beach look" well it does it for me lol:smile: (im not a lesbian, as in in terms of girls looking pretty and boys looking sexy
Reply 25
Very much depends on the girl.
Reply 26
being yourself is the sexiest thing ever - not needed to conform to a stereotype. it rocks!
Reply 27
Um no makeup at all is winning? In all honesty...girls should at least wear a little makeup.......arghhhhh..idiotic males.
Anyway, this is sexist. We should start one about males and what's sexiest..........................(sexiest/sexist..hmmm)
Reply 28
Cellardore
i cannot believe the majority of males have said no make-up :eek:

do you mean literally no make-up whatsoever, which i have to say is quite a scary conception! Or do you mean the natural look to enhance certain areas, like if you are a bit pale, having a little bit rouge or cover up for dark circles? Because to be honest with you, i couldn't walk out the house with some sort of concealer.

I prefer girls with no make-up usually....

Latest