The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wtf?

This thread needs some justification to its existence or it's going, either to Chat or to Bad...
Reply 2
Sexiest is a word. It means the most erotically appealing. I hope that answers your question.

"If you can't take me with you, you'll have to take a part of me...Take a melody for a memory"
Reply 3
There a poll now, was just making it!
Reply 4
Helenia
Wtf?

This thread needs some justification to its existence or it's going, either to Chat or to Bad...

:redface:

Sorry, can't resist polls, even if there miserably poor
Wouldn't this belong more in fashion and beauty, than health and relationships?
Reply 6
Man I dig the casual look, but indie chicks are cool and the boho look looked good on some people too. My mate got a drummer boy jacket and she looks awesome in it.

I don't like people who over do the designer labels and makeup though...
Reply 7
Oh **** yes maybe..how do I move it?
-sophie-
Oh **** yes maybe..how do I move it?

You can't, i don't think.
Only a mod can.
Anyway, to the question... i think the gothic sort of look, probably, because its like the persons trying to hide something, in the darkness, and it can make them more intreguing
Reply 10
Damnit I voted dressy no make up but meant casual no make up =(
Reply 11
Any of those. Fashion sense doesn't sway me at all. She just has to be clean and hygenic.

If a girl is pretty, it shines through whatever she's wearing, and no amount of make up will cover up an ugly personality
Reply 12
Casual with a little makeup.
Just casual, although does depend on the occasion, if your going out then makeup can look ok - just to enhance whats already there, not to totally redesign whats already there.

Personally I don't like makeup, and in general life casual is just easier and cheaper :P
Reply 14
-TMG-
Sexiest is a word. It means the most erotically appealing. I hope that answers your question.

"If you can't take me with you, you'll have to take a part of me...Take a melody for a memory"

Thank you for the sarcasm. At the time of writing there was no poll.

And Eru is right, off to F&B it goes :smile:
Reply 15
Naked.

Failing that...

Chav & Gothic don't do much for me (either look pretty thick or pretty gloomy), but after that ladies can be sexually attractive in all sorts of clothes - sexy when they're just slobbing around in casual clothes and sexy when they've really made an effort and are all dressed up, etc.
i cannot believe the majority of males have said no make-up :eek:

do you mean literally no make-up whatsoever, which i have to say is quite a scary conception! Or do you mean the natural look to enhance certain areas, like if you are a bit pale, having a little bit rouge or cover up for dark circles? Because to be honest with you, i couldn't walk out the house with some sort of concealer.
Reply 17
Cellardore

do you mean literally no make-up whatsoever, which i have to say is quite a scary conception! Or do you mean the natural look to enhance certain areas, like if you are a bit pale, having a little bit rouge or cover up for dark circles? Because to be honest with you, i couldn't walk out the house with some sort of concealer.

Well the options were caked on or none at all. Yes I think that some girls need a little make up so that they don't look like they've just rolled out of bed, but I prefer it subtle than over the top.
Reply 18
Cellardore

there was no option for little make up, only lots of make up and as far as I know most guys like it when a woman looks natural. If she looks great with no make up she shouldn't wear any and if she needs it, she should make it look natural. That's what all the guys have told me anyway.
I went for casual, no make up. Anybody can look good with a 5mm layer of cement on their face. I tend to go for the naturally good looking ladies whose features don't need remoulding.

Latest