The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LuhLah
Ah, ok lol.

As for the subjects thread, would it be possible to make up a large wiki with it? I was thinking that we ask people what they thought about certain Highers and stuff, and combinations for uni etc.

It's certainly something we can look into. Of course, everyone is welcome to contribute to the wiki, whether they're a member or staff. If you think it's something worthwhile, by all means go ahead and we'll give you whatever support we can, as well as trying to do something about it from within the moderation team. :smile:
1. What do you like about the Scottish Qualifications forum?
Mainly what others have said - there's a great sense of community, and it's good seeing everyone talking with Scots words and stuff.

2. What don't you like about the SQs forum? What would you change?
Like everyone said, the constant stuff about A-levels from English posters is a pain.

3. What are you views on how SQs forum is integrated within Study Help?
It's not integrated well, I'd say. I wouldn't know which forum to post in post of the time (though I've only just joined, so I've not had to try yet.)

4. Do you make use of the megathreads? If not, why not?
Yup :smile:

5. Would you like to see any other megathreads?
Don't think so.

6. Are there any improvements or changes you'd like to see within the SQs forum?
No, it's all good :smile:

7. Anything else?
Nope.
1. What do you like about the Scottish Qualifications forum?

I like the fact i can chat with, and share knowledge and information with others.

2. What don't you like about the SQs forum? What would you change?

Lack of resources

3. What are you views on how SQs forum is integrated within Study Help?

???? No idea what this is

4. Do you make use of the megathreads? If not, why not?

Dont know what they are

5. Would you like to see any other megathreads?

6. Are there any improvements or changes you'd like to see within the SQs forum?

I feel that for some highers there is a lack of quality resources.

Example:

For geography, what us a students are looking for is good solid information.

Like when we view Notes on geography, we want to know EXACTLY what to write in the exam on a certain thing, but most resrouces simply have little information and of which is mostly irrelivent.

So i'd really like to see FULL high quality/ detail Notes and Diagrams...... I know its allot to ask but it makes a massive difference.

7. Anything else?

Latest

Trending

Trending