The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

The Definitive Subject List

What Degree Course Will You Be Doing In 2005?

We've had the accomodation one, we've had the gig list, now we have the subject list!

Basically I want to find out if there are more than 3 historians here, but its inetresting to know what everyone else is doing too :smile:

As i can only have 30 options i will try and include all the major ones, for anything else click 'Other' and state below.

Cheers,

Haz

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maths for me :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Whether they be living in Wills, Badock, Durdham or anywhere else for that matter - Bristol historians rule!
Reply 3
Phil_D
Whether they be living in Wills, Badock, Durdham or anywhere else for that matter - Bristol historians rule!

So true, surely we are kings among men (and queens among women :wink: ) :biggrin:
Reply 4
Gexko
So true, surely we are kings among men (and queens among women :wink: ) :biggrin:

It's only a matter of time. When we have finished our degrees we shall move the Houses of Parliamant to Clifton and call for elections... with the Bristol Historians Party as the only legal party.
Reply 5
btw medicine is spelt wrong!
So is "veterinary" :p:
Reply 7
Me is maths :smile:
Reply 8
Who else put aerospace? Glad i'm not the only one. How come you can't see who's doing what like on the accomodation thread?
Reply 9
click on the number next to it and you can see who it was :smile:
more maths people! hiya!
Reply 11
Glad to see some maths people about too! Hi!
i'm sending myself into major panic about the course now..but i'm looking forward to the social bit! mainly i got scared by the workbook and bits..its summer my brain isn't working!
Reply 13
woo there's 3 of us! hi :smile:
i'm a bit worried too since i haven't done further maths, just hope it'll be ok!
Reply 14
Hehe yeh, I've only really had a glance over the workbook so far, I've been far too busy...erm, sitting down and watching tele and stuff. Did you get a set of answers with them? I didn't but it seemed like I should have. I guess I'll have a go at them during this week sometime anyway. Which hall have you applied to?
Reply 15
sophie_e
click on the number next to it and you can see who it was :smile:

Ah cool :smile:
Hello coupsy wherever you are :smile:
Reply 16
weebl
Hehe yeh, I've only really had a glance over the workbook so far, I've been far too busy...erm, sitting down and watching tele and stuff. Did you get a set of answers with them? I didn't but it seemed like I should have. I guess I'll have a go at them during this week sometime anyway. Which hall have you applied to?

I didn't get a set of answers either, were we meant to? I did notice it said something about getting £5 if you could find an error in the answers which I thought was weird since we didn't have the answers!
I did the first few questions (aren't i good :wink: lol) and then kind of...gave up - really should finish it off sometime. Are you going to try and read all those books on the reading list? or a few or something? It'll take me ages!
And I'm going to University Hall, how about you?
Reply 17
Perhaps we shouldn't of got any then... What do you make of the questions anyway? I've read a few of the books before, but can't see myself reading many more, don't think it's too important, probably best off doing a bit of light revision or something (if I can ever make myself). I applied to Wills but not overly hopefull, have to see where I get put.
Reply 18
The ones I've done were all easy I thought - but then I have only done the first 7 or so! I'm sure they'll get harder later on, and I'm going to need to look up stuff since I've forgotten lots!
Good luck with Wills :smile:
Reply 19
I'm a wee bit concerned about how much I have quickly forgotten too!

Latest

Trending

Trending