The Student Room Group

law a level combinations?

English, biology, psychology. What would you say is a 4th subject I could take that helps getting into Oxford or Edinburgh law?
Reply 1
Politics or History most definitely!!!
Reply 2
id definitely look at taking another essay subject like politics, history, sociology, etc.

ultimately i’d also prioritise doing something you think you’ll enjoy you’re not going to do as well in a subject you hate. plus, keep in mind you don’t need 4 a levels to get into uni!
Reply 3
Original post by rwnsl
id definitely look at taking another essay subject like politics, history, sociology, etc.

ultimately i’d also prioritise doing something you think you’ll enjoy you’re not going to do as well in a subject you hate. plus, keep in mind you don’t need 4 a levels to get into uni!

thank you! would you say psych, english and biology are good subjects for law considering there r no specific requirements??
Reply 4
Original post by 1234nsr
Original post by rwnsl

thank you! would you say psych, english and biology are good subjects for law considering there r no specific requirements??

i think these can be good definitely!! i do law at edinburgh now, and i took a level law, (combined) english, and sociology. for law generally they want to see essay subjects rather than a specific list of subjects so psyc/bio/english is a good combination!
Original post by skz123
English, biology, psychology. What would you say is a 4th subject I could take that helps getting into Oxford or Edinburgh law?

English, History, Politics and Psychology would be easiest to handle in terms of workload. 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest