The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
A Little Princess.

Every ******* time. You would think I would get used to the image of a little girl screaming for her Dad to remember her (he lost his memory IN THE WAR :fyi:), but NO, it gets me on the fiftieth viewing as it did on the first. :colonhash:
Reply 21
Up - when the gran dies:frown:
Titanic - when leo dies
American history X - where the teenage guy dies
Gladiator - where maximus dies
Lion King - where mufassa dies
Romeo and Juliet - where they both die
loool, its all death death DEATH! how morbid
the pursuit of happiness at the end
paddy__power
The Notebook: When they died
The Mighty: When the young boy dies (not noone has seen this for some reason)
Brokeback Mountain: no tears but very sad at the end
My sisters keeper: The beach scene (if you have seen it you will know what I mean)

<3 </3

I definately know what you mean about my sisters keeper. That scene always gets me.
Reply 24
Click - the scene when it's raining
World Trade Center
marley and me.......the end bit///
Reply 26
How can you cry watching a film? That's pretty strange, people are way too emotional.
Marley & Me :sadnod:

oh and Seven Pounds! :eek3: crazyness! Likewise Pursuit of happiness. Will smith is surprisingly good at making viewers cry :yep:
dfjr
When Ellie dies in UP at the end of that song "married life" :frown:

oh god! i sobbed the first time i saw it :frown: i can still watch it though unlike marley&me.
Not a movie as such, but the end of COD4 where SSgt.Griggs gets capped trying to save Soap :'( Also the green mile...
exursist
Green Mile...

This :frown:
cz100
Exact one I was going to say! I still watch it though, just turn it off before the sad bit

i just can't watch it at all. i think it is because i have a golden retriever very similar to marley and it makes it very real in a way :frown:
Reply 32
When the older Adam Sandler in Click has a heartattack in the rain and dies.
Reply 33
In The Notebook, at the end when they're old and die together holding hands... it's so sad :frown:
Schindler's List - basically all of it.
Lion of the Desert - at the end when he is hanged.

The power of these films comes from the fact that they depict real historical events. Fiction doesn't get me sad.
Reply 35
I cried when Jack died in titanic and again when him and Rose were re-united at the end. :frown:
Reply 36
When Jack dies in Titanic - I get emotional just thinking about it. :frown:
Reply 37
Pearl Harbor
Reply 38
A Walk to Remember... when mandy moore died... **** didnt really cry but i felt sad but life is beautiful... that movie made me angry... and i cried a bit :P
the lion king and titanic :frown:(

Latest