Thanks man but my heart feels broken ;-(
Reply 3
Original post by Mohammed_80

I know what you mean man.
:cry2:..
Original post by Maybach.
I was feeling the same a few days ago bro

Girlfriend breaks promise to leave me behind.
Reply 6

Why?
Reply 7
Original post by Maybach.
I was feeling the same a few days ago bro

Why?
Original post by RoyalBeams
Why?

My partner of 9 months broke up with me the woman I loved so much with all of my heart and still do wanted a future to share together and achieving all her hopes and dreams over helping a female friend considered to be a sister to me which was meant to her as disrespectful and cheating I’m too soft and numb and nice but that was the way I got bought up by my mother I couldn’t help it :cry2: I feel so stupid, dumb and such an idiot :bawling:, :cry:
Reply 9
My partner of 9 months broke up with me the woman I loved so much with all of my heart and still do wanted a future to share together and achieving all her hopes and dreams over helping a female friend considered to be a sister to me which was meant to her as disrespectful and cheating I’m too soft and numb and nice but that was the way I got bought up by my mother I couldn’t help it :cry2: I feel so stupid, dumb and such an idiot :bawling:, :cry:

Either you're both immature as sh*t still or she just didn't like you anymore and used this as a excuse to leave you. You didn't do anything wrong helping a female friend, you're not dumb or an idiot, you're lucky that she ended it now rather than 4 years later. It'll take time to move past this relationship but just try to do things you like, not every relationship is going to work out even if you're in the mind set that you want to make it long term and marry her from day one - which you shouldn't think like this even if you're religious because this isn't how reality works no matter what movie you watch or what part of the Quran you read, a lot of relationships just don't last.

Get off tsr and go do something you enjoy or talk about something you enjoy so you can move on faster. You'll be able to reflect better on the relationship and what might of gone wrong once you feel better.
Original post by alanb21
Either you're both immature as sh*t still or she just didn't like you anymore and used this as a excuse to leave you. You didn't do anything wrong helping a female friend, you're not dumb or an idiot, you're lucky that she ended it now rather than 4 years later. It'll take time to move past this relationship but just try to do things you like, not every relationship is going to work out even if you're in the mind set that you want to make it long term and marry her from day one - which you shouldn't think like this even if you're religious because this isn't how reality works no matter what movie you watch or what part of the Quran you read, a lot of relationships just don't last.

Get off tsr and go do something you enjoy or talk about something you enjoy so you can move on faster. You'll be able to reflect better on the relationship and what might of gone wrong once you feel better.

I don’t know about why the sudden change of not liking me anymore one moment she had full pure affection 3 days later she gives the cold shoulder.
I just don’t know what to do no more I really don’t 😖 I feel so petty I said to her I’d never make her cry and for that she cried I feel so down and so guilty I did everything I could to make her happy and smile it was going so well till one cruel bit of luck whyyyyyy
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 12
Original post by RoyalBeams
Why?

I just feel like a failure in life

Girlfriend breaks promise to leave me behind.

Yh dude that sucks like I'm kind of worried about getting a gf like you find someone you like and it ending in tears. I hope you feel better soon genuinely

Okay. As sad as it might feel now, that is not so bad.

As you get older, you will realise there is plenty more fish in the sea and nobody is a soul mate as Hollywood as brainwashed many to think.

If you are the free type, not too religious, you will meet many girls that are as fine as her (some finer than) and probably get some of them. She would somehow end up being history.

You don't need to "share" you life/future with her ..............or any woman for that matter. Such language is the language of brainwash I was referring to.

Live your life and future the way you want and independently. Anyone that comes into it positively and remains a positive force, you can welcome. But don't paint some rosy picture of "romantic" and think you must have someone to "share life with". That is all nonsense!
You are saying she left you for another girl ?
Reply 15
Are you feeling better now mate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending