The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I'm hoping the rules aren't that strict too! Not that I have a boyfriend yet.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
I bet most halls have rules like that. Just don't tell the warden!
Reply 3
I've been reading the Wills ones and it seems like you have to tell them 3 days before hand or something :eek:

Can't see whats gonna stop you just taking someone in there without asking though?

Need to sneak tishysquishy in somehow.....
Reply 4
and no its not like that!

dirty minded so and sos...
Reply 5
just read the rules for wills and it says u notify the warden by form in advance, but if its for more than 3 nights u need special permission.

can hire a camp bed :smile: and get meal vouchers for them too.

seems ok really.
Yeah but what if it's a spur of the moment thing?
Reply 7
i thikn u can have ppl over its if they stay for a long time they get fussy. i was always visiting friends at durdham and no one minds.
Reply 8
Last year my flat mates boyfriend was always around, as long as the rest of your flat mates dont mind and as long as you dont do something stupid like telling everyone you know what you are doing it usually is alright. You can also hire guest beds at durdham as well
it says your allowed 2 visits per term, for a maximum of 2 consecutive nights! anyone whos lived there please tell me i can av my bf over more than twice per term!!!! :frown:
Reply 10
Oh don't take any notice of the rules. I had people to stay a few times and could never be arsed signing them in - nobody cares.
Reply 11
Miles
Oh don't take any notice of the rules. I had people to stay a few times and could never be arsed signing them in - nobody cares.

I second that- everyone has people to stay and rarely bother to get permission...as long as they're not disruptive or anything then no one will really know (or care) you have someone there!

wednesburywench- yes i think it's safe to say you can have your bf there more than twice...guy in the flat next to me had his gf there half the time.
Where did you live Flora?
Reply 13
susiemakemeblue
Where did you live Flora?

Durdham...congrats on getting in, by far the best hall in my unbiased opinion :smile:
Reply 14
flora
Durdham...congrats on getting in, by far the best hall in my unbiased opinion :smile:

:eek: surely the best self-catered Hall?
flora

Excellent, what can you tell me about it?

Are you Peter's gf by the way? :smile:
Reply 16
susiemakemeblue
Excellent, what can you tell me about it?

Are you Peter's gf by the way? :smile:

Yes she is :smile:
Reply 17
Gexko
:eek: surely the best self-catered Hall?

Nope, best hall :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending