The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Had an exam, got out at 3... Straight to the bar. Then back home to revise some more for a 9 am exam tomorrow!!
I've spent 5 hours on the beach revising instead. Forgot my suncream though :frown:
no...im on a gap year.
soo just chilling in the sun for me :ahee:
however, this time next year - i'll probs be sweating it out again :emo:
I didn't revise today :cool: cos I had an exam this morning so decided to take the rest of the day off.
Reply 5
ac132
Had an exam, got out at 3... Straight to the bar. Then back home to revise some more for a 9 am exam tomorrow!!

You have an exam tomorrow??? But tomorrow is Saturday, what exam is that?
Reply 6
Zuzia Bulu
You have an exam tomorrow??? But tomorrow is Saturday, what exam is that?

I'm at university, so not an A level or anything!
tell me about it... I live in Spain!
no no no revision today. NO.
Reply 9
ac132

what exam did you have today? What?! Exam tomorrow?? :confused: which onee? Bar.. yeh baby! :wink: make sure you get out early though and don't drink too much, afterall, you need to do some revision l8er! :smile:
I thought this was going to be about freezing nights. It was so cold last night, there was even mist on the ground.

Oh and yeah. Saturday exams ftw.
Reply 11
Surely you can just revise outside
ac132
I'm at university, so not an A level or anything!

oh, I see now. Good luck with your exam! :smile:
Reply 13
letsdothetimewarpagain
I've spent 5 hours on the beach revising instead. Forgot my suncream though :frown:

:smile: u taking a break now or still revising? :eek: haha:p: I'm sure you'll be ok, just don't stay in the sun too much?:wink:
Reply 14
hungryhippo
no...im on a gap year.
soo just chilling in the sun for me :ahee:
however, this time next year - i'll probs be sweating it out again :emo:

Lucky you! :smile:
Tried to revise outside but the wind wasn't having it.

Ended up in Costa instead and got more done than i would in college :biggrin:
bluelou
Surely you can just revise outside

how can any1 revise outside? you just end up lazing around or something, its way too distracting :smile:
You can revise outside if you want to. Would so much rather be revising than having to do 13 hour shifts stuck in an office, talking to ******* all day. Appreciate what you have now.
I've been revising out in the garden :smile:
It's been much more productive than trying to work inside anyway :smile:
Reply 19
Revised til 11.30 then went to the beach, now very very sunburnt. Back to revision now, get up early tomorrow to continue then back to the sun again!

Latest