The Student Room Group

Girls' Opinions Please!! : Can a guy approach a group of girls sunbathing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Neil_K
Sure, I can perfectly understand that. Usually if I approach 2 or more girls and I find more than one of them attractive, I'll just be honest about it and say something like 'Can I be really honest with you...I can't decide which one of you I think is the most attractive, what should I do!'.

The funny thing is, it puts THEM on the defensive, and usually creates a little 'competitiveness' between the girls as they fight for your attention. Often the other girl(s) will push one girl towards me and say we should get together, so it sorts out the problem!

I've found this the best way to deal with the 'problem' of approaching more than one girl.

I LOVE this.. The better looking a girl is, the better.. The girls who care less about their looks will not be so taken by this line..
Reply 61
well if the question is whether it is physically possible then in most cases yes.
RichyFrench
Anyone saying you need a reason to approach them.. What constitutes a good reason? Surely the fact that you wanted to talk to them would be a decent enough reason?

I wanted to find out whether the water was cold, as two of them had just come out of the sea. When I'd gone for a swim and came out, had an excuse to tell them that yes, it was quite cold.

A lot easier when there were the only other people on the beach and as I had heard them talking to each other, knew they were English. This was a quiet beach in Ibiza and actually one was a local who was working in London and her two friends had come out there for a holiday with her.
Reply 63
:perv:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending