The Student Room Group

asian girls

honest question, are asian girls seen as less attractive in the uk?
Original post by Anonymous

nope. in my opinion nope, but then again I am asian myself
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
nope. in my opinion nope, but then again I am asian myself

mhmmm same, im half asian
but the stereotype in the uk is kinda negative tbh :/
mhmmm same, im half asian
but the stereotype in the uk is kinda negative tbh :/

wdum?
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
wdum?

idk like it just seems that way
like racism is so common for asians all over the country :frown: its sad tbh
idk like it just seems that way
like racism is so common for asians all over the country :frown: its sad tbh

it's calmed down a bit over the years, depending on where you are.
most guys prefer asian women for relationships.
Depends on the specific guy, his dealbreakers, beauty standards and type of relationship that he's looking for.
Different guys have very different attraction dealbreakers, beauty standards, relationship ambitions and lifestyle preferences.
Just as different girls do.

Many uk & indian based guys who are looking for a hookup or some casual dating with no plans to get married within the next 2-5 years are very wary of sexually approaching asian girls or asking them to send dirty photos/explicit videos.
Particularly the girls from very wealthy backgrounds or with relatives that their own families may be acquainted with.
The consequences where a girl feels insulted or imposed upon can be very harsh- from the girls directly and their fathers or older brothers.
I've seen this happen a lot with many of asian female friends and mixed raced girls I knew growing up who have very protective asian fathers or siblings born overseas.

Asian boy here, Asian girls top of the list by far for being attractive in my opinion 💯.
I find them physically attractive I guess but all of the Asian girls who I happen to encounter seem to have rotten personalities and will either lie or worse.

My type is more the “all American” girl next door style anyway like mj from Spider-Man or Emma roberts type. So it’s no great loss. However it is true that many will find it harder to find someone from their community after being in lots of relationships although guys are getting more open minded about committing to someone who has slept with others.

I am Asian myself so this is not a race post etc or meant to cause offence, just my personal experience on the situations I have encountered. I wish I was born decades earlier then this problem wouldn’t be here lol
White people are seen as most attractive
Reply 10
Original post by stickylikehoney
White people are seen as most attractive
Pakistanis in Bradford are seen higher than whites there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending