The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
That sounds quite easy tbh. Just don't eat all day beforehand, shouldn't be too much of a problem. (Don't have fizzy drink with it also!)
Reply 21
You'll get the runs for roughly 48 hours.
Reply 22
I've done this a few times. Not for a bet though.
Reply 23
Take everything in moderation. Including moderation. :top:
Reply 24
Watch Supersize Me. i.e. eating a lot of junk food on the odd occasion might make you feel a bit funny, won't exactly do you any good, but shouldn't be anything to worry about. Doing it every day for a month will cause you major issues.
Just make sure you have nothing to do later in the day... you're going to feel absolutely disgusting :frown:
Reply 26
Depends what the bets about...
I suggest you put lots of salt on the chips because to me they are tasteless.
Drink lots of water so it at least goes down alright.
Then eat the chicken. With some sort of sauce so your mouth doesnt get dried out. Maybe change the sauce once in a while so it tastes different.
Reply 28
LOL your going to turn into grease man
Funpeddler
As a result of a bet I could win a substantial amount of money by eating an enitre bucket of kfc to myself. Are there any major health concerns here? of course I will feel sick and generally awful for the rest of the day...but will there be any serious or more permanent health concerns?

16 pieces of chicken
5fries I think

Errmm... that's just a regular meal around these ends for me be bastaka Afrika mans and womans, yeo...:yep:

Come on, surely you can do more than that?
Reply 30
i had more than that for my lunch yesterday, and i'm tiny, stop being a pussyole and do it
Reply 31
That's nothing, the other day my American cousin ate twenty-nine chicken wings in one go with no ill effects.
ste0731
That sounds quite easy tbh. Just don't eat all day beforehand, shouldn't be too much of a problem. (Don't have fizzy drink with it also!)

Add to that, make sure you don't drink a lot beforehand or have anything in the morning (you know, fasting?), as you'll have a tighter stomach and/or full belly, just so you know.
Reply 33
This sounds awesome, I'd do it for free :biggrin:
Arekkusu
That's nothing, the other day my American cousin ate twenty-nine chicken wings in one go with no ill effects.

Chicken breast and leg, not tiny wings...
Reply 35
ciawhobat
I just looked on the kfc website and if this is 16 chicken legs and 5 regular fries then you're looking at around 5000 delicious calories. Most of my evening meals are around 2-3000calories and 5000 really isn't that much. Whoever's putting up money to see you do it is a stupid ****.

Unless you're a pathetic half-man who can't eat that much.

The pounds will pile on one day :rolleyes:
Be prepared for the constipation. Your ******** is going to rip like a piece of paper!
you'll throw up after the 5th piece. Guaranteed.

Fried chicken would seem like the devil to you after that bet
Reply 38
I can't stand more than 2 pieces of chicken, although I am somewhat limitless when it comes to chips.
Reply 39
If you're black it's easy. Don't forget to wash it down with some Watermelon and grape soda.

Latest