The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Is anyone doing this paper? Any last minute revision tips? Any ideas on what the source at the beginning might be on? :smile:
Good luck everyone :biggrin:
Reply 2
liviluck
Is anyone doing this paper? Any last minute revision tips? Any ideas on what the source at the beginning might be on? :smile:
Good luck everyone :biggrin:

i'm doing your paper :biggrin: revision tips i'd say.. learn dates/exam technique
maybe if you've left some too late, some cramming lol

no idea what source would be at the start but hey, sources tend to be easier :woo:
Reply 3
Maxm79
i'm doing your paper :biggrin: revision tips i'd say.. learn dates/exam technique
maybe if you've left some too late, some cramming lol

no idea what source would be at the start but hey, sources tend to be easier :woo:

Feeling pretty confident with most of it, just cramming in a few extra details on the League :smile:. Do you feel prepared?
Reply 4
:O so much stuff to learn!
:woo: :eek3: :woo: :woo: :eek3: :woo: :eek3:
Reply 5
Ugh. Paper 2 will be harder, but I'm still pretty nervous for this.
Reply 6
liviluck
Feeling pretty confident with most of it, just cramming in a few extra details on the League :smile:. Do you feel prepared?

yeah, hopefully i'll be able to recall it all haha. what are you aiming for gradewise?
Reply 7
Does anyone know where you can get past papers for this exam? I've looked everywhere, including the ocr website, can't find any..
Reply 9
Maxm79
yeah, hopefully i'll be able to recall it all haha. what are you aiming for gradewise?

I'd like to get an A, I got an A in the mock so I don't want to do worse in the real thing but I sometimes struggle with unusual sources! What are you aiming for?

Latest

Trending

Trending