The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
skotch
Thought the whole point of omegle is that you don't know who you're talking to? Unless they've changed it and are now copying chatroulette?

Yup, they are. Can still do the text only version too though :smile:
look guys, it never occured to me that it could be someone putting up a video of him....it just looked so real...might have not been him...but I mean who goes into the trouble of making an email and adding fans aswell?
Well at least I learned something from all this..next time, if I do run into him again, or anyone else famous, I'd say something like, "Smile" or "wink" or "stick out your tongue" as proof :p:

but seriously, his email the one which he added me on looked so real...maybe I am gullible :frown:
Reply 62
You were trolled so ******* hard. It's easy to play a video through your webcam. People do it with the Jonas brothers to manipulate girls into doing things, ***** so cash.
satisfactionatlast
Alright, before I start, I know I know I KNOW that most of you, if not all, will say that I'm lying.

Dude, I talked to Justin Bieber last night too. So I totally believe you.
I guess the question now is whether the OP is trolling, whether he's been trolled, or whether he's trolling by pretending he's been trolled.

Trollolololollolol~
N!*

:shock:

:rofl:

well it wasn't this video..however he did have the same expression though
Reply 66

Let me guess, that was the "video" he used?
So, basically, you'd been hoping to string along little innocent JB by pretending to be a cute little fangirl, then what? Convince the poor dear to meet up with you and rape him?

Also, I'd imagine there are a lot of recently-pubescent boys who look like him around - could well have just been a look-a-like having a laugh.

Either way, you're a fail. Sorry.
holmes221
more likely it was a troll, using a fake webcam video of justin bieber on a loop. The fact that he was asking if you were a girl gives it away. Its a well known prank on chatroulette, just search chatroulette prank on youtube.

maybe...thanks :smile:
GlibByNature
I guess the question now is whether the OP is trolling, whether he's been trolled, or whether he's trolling by pretending he's been trolled.

Trollolololollolol~

I probably got trolled...:frown:
neillya1

uh no...I dont think so....

Edit: Oh wait! I think it is...sorry I dont have a good memory but I think that was it...though not 100% certain...that was 30 mins ago so i dont really remember quite well
neillya1

That's actually pretty damn scary.

Is that actually him anyways?
Reply 72
im so academic
That's actually pretty damn scary.

Is that actually him anyways?

Definitley looks like him to me. Just a .gif loop that makes gullible people do things :wink:
neillya1
Definitley looks like him to me. Just a .gif loop that makes gullible people do things :wink:

Do what things?

Seriously now, this is ****** up.

Why would people do this kind of ****?
neillya1
I'm guessing this was the .gif with him in a purple t-shirt and a black background :facepalm:

You got trolled, HARD. This is as old as the internet itself, you weren't talking to Justin Bieber, just some basement dweller from the deepest darkest corners of the internet.

come to think it, he was wearing a purple T-shirt...

but what I dont understand is WHY would he, after deleting my email supposedly, cancel his account? I mean I tried sending him an email but it just got rejected, saying delivery post failed....
Reply 75
im so academic
Do what things?

Seriously now, this is ****** up.

Why would people do this kind of ****?

Damn right it's ****** up, but that's the internet for you. People do crazy, unpleasant things :frown:
People usually use it to get people convinced it's him and they're his biggest fan etc etc, get their facebook/msn and then usually hack it or something. Or try and befriend them as Justin Bieber :rolleyes:
Reply 76
satisfactionatlast
come to think it, he was wearing a purple T-shirt...

but what I dont understand is WHY would he, after deleting my email supposedly, cancel his account? I mean I tried sending him an email but it just got rejected, saying delivery post failed....

Trolls don't like to be traced. They like to stay anonymous. He's had his fun, now he's buggered off elsewhere.
neillya1
Damn right it's ****** up, but that's the internet for you. People do crazy, unpleasant things :frown:
People usually use it to get people convinced it's him and they're his biggest fan etc etc, get their facebook/msn and then usually hack it or something. Or try and befriend them as Justin Bieber :rolleyes:

Hack it for what?

But it's pretty sickening that people would actually take the time to do this. :s-smilie:
Reply 78
im so academic
Hack it for what?

But it's pretty sickening that people would actually take the time to do this. :s-smilie:

Why would anyone hack anything?
To be a dick generally, "just because they can" idea. Show off to their "online mates" what they can do....
neillya1
Why would anyone hack anything?
To be a dick generally, "just because they can" idea. Show off to their "online mates" what they can do....

But using Justin Bieber as a means to do that, well, isn't that just pretty wrong?

Latest