The Student Room Group

i flashed on omegle when i was 13/14 and years later i worry

hi guys,
i’m an almost 20yo female and when i was 13/14yo i went on omegle once and flashed my chest to a stranger.
it was quick: i was topless but covered most of my breasts with my arms (it was like a topless cleavage haha) and my face was out of the shot. the whole thing lasted about 30-40 secs i think (1 min tops) and i did it on plain background to avoid getting caught (just a greenish wall there) but i quickly felt uncomfortable and turned it off. i didn’t even chat with the guy and he was just watching (not flashing /not touching himself) but now, years later, the memory resurfaced and i worry that maybe he recorded it / screenshoted and maybe my face glimpsed somewhere… i feel really bad about it and i can’t stop looking through adult sites looking for the video or an image of myself. i never ever had any other sexual experiences beside it, so i feel really ashamed.
i know why i’ve done it (insecurity, getting bullied for my looks at school, loneliness and well: puberty) and i’ve learned my lesson but the thoughts just won’t go away. i started obsessing over it last wednesday and it’s all i can think about now. what can i do to forget about it? should i even forget about it? do i have any legitimate reasons to worry?
thanks for all your help in advance
Original post by Anonymous
hi guys,
i’m an almost 20yo female and when i was 13/14yo i went on omegle once and flashed my chest to a stranger.
it was quick: i was topless but covered most of my breasts with my arms (it was like a topless cleavage haha) and my face was out of the shot. the whole thing lasted about 30-40 secs i think (1 min tops) and i did it on plain background to avoid getting caught (just a greenish wall there) but i quickly felt uncomfortable and turned it off. i didn’t even chat with the guy and he was just watching (not flashing /not touching himself) but now, years later, the memory resurfaced and i worry that maybe he recorded it / screenshoted and maybe my face glimpsed somewhere… i feel really bad about it and i can’t stop looking through adult sites looking for the video or an image of myself. i never ever had any other sexual experiences beside it, so i feel really ashamed.
i know why i’ve done it (insecurity, getting bullied for my looks at school, loneliness and well: puberty) and i’ve learned my lesson but the thoughts just won’t go away. i started obsessing over it last wednesday and it’s all i can think about now. what can i do to forget about it? should i even forget about it? do i have any legitimate reasons to worry?

ngl i did this too when i was young lmao. i wouldnt worry bout it honestly xd
Reply 2
I wouldn’t worry about it, we all have done something stupid in our lives as young child/teenager/adult. You probably would’ve looked different by now so even if it was on adult sites, no one would notice or recognise you if you’re worried about people being able to identify you. It was years ago so don’t ruminate about it.
Internet is full of boobs, no one cares about years old faceless ones.
Reply 4
Original post by StriderHort
Internet is full of boobs, no one cares about years old faceless ones.

that is actually extremely reassuring lmao thanks!!
Reply 5
Original post by Kschu
I wouldn’t worry about it, we all have done something stupid in our lives as young child/teenager/adult. You probably would’ve looked different by now so even if it was on adult sites, no one would notice or recognise you if you’re worried about people being able to identify you. It was years ago so don’t ruminate about it.

yeah, i guess you’re right. i keep telling myself that out of the dumb things i could’ve done it wasn’t the dumbest anyways but the perspective of it coming back to me in 10 years and idk getting fired over it is kinda scary ngl
Reply 6
Original post by revo349
ngl i did this too when i was young lmao. i wouldnt worry bout it honestly xd

oh god, you too? i suppose teenage horniness is a common experience, internet just made it a bit weirder for us than it was for our parents/grandparents
Reply 7
Don't worry about it. You even said your face wasn't visible. I am pretty sure we all had a stupid Omegle phase around that age and did stupid things there.
Reply 8
I sent a full nude pic when I was 13 deeply regretted that one
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi guys,

gal ive done it to!!dw at least urs aint all over internet with ur face in it...and that will be old news by now...i promise no one will care or judge u i think almost everyones done it
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi guys,

This is clearly causing you distress. I’m not going to tell you to stop worrying about it because you’re clearly intelligent and if you could, you would. I can relate to obsessive thinking, worry and rumination; it’s something I’ve struggled with for many years. I would suggest making an appointment with your GP to discuss it. You don’t need to tell them the exact issue, just about the obsessive thinking. The import thing is to convey how much this is affecting you. It can be a sign of OCD or depression, which you can get support, therapy and meds for. I had a year of therapy for a whole load of stuff and it really helped. I let it get really bad before I asked for help and wish I hadn’t. It was such a relief to get it all off my chest. If I can help, message me.
x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending