The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's better then normal cigarettes, exactly the same as normal tobacco. Only difference to normal tobacco is that it's flavoured.
DaveSmith99
Any proof to back up that ridiculous claim?

You are either seeking comfort to render obsolete the fact that you have done yourself permanent damage, or are inexperienced in matters regarding cannabis

Heavy Marijuana Use May Damage Developing Brain In Teens, Young Adults

Cannabis may shrink brain, scientists report | Science | The Guardian

Scans reveal brain damage from cannabis is like schizophrenia ...

Cerebral atrophy in young cannabis smokers

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&q=cannabis+and+brain+damage&aq=1&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=cannabis+and+br&gs_rfai=&fp=4decbba4b4ffde8d

just some of what the first page of google displays, as you are likely to refute any evidence I present to you from observation & practice.

Now I wait for the negating evidence from a website with a name along the lines of ROLLITUP.COM
WrigglyMammoth
You are either seeking comfort to render obsolete the fact that you have done yourself permanent damage, or are inexperienced in matters regarding cannabis

Heavy Marijuana Use May Damage Developing Brain In Teens, Young Adults

Cannabis may shrink brain, scientists report | Science | The Guardian

Scans reveal brain damage from cannabis is like schizophrenia ...

Cerebral atrophy in young cannabis smokers

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&q=cannabis+and+brain+damage&aq=1&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=cannabis+and+br&gs_rfai=&fp=4decbba4b4ffde8d

just some of what the first page of google displays, as you are likely to refute any evidence I present to you from observation & practice.

Now I wait for the negating evidence from a website with a name along the lines of ROLLITUP.COM

Obviously doing anything excessively is going to cause negative effects. Some studies have also shown that IQ has increased among casual users.

Almost all studies have shown that cannabis is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco and a whole load of other stuff that people will use without a second thought.
Reply 23
Apparently smoking weed is worse for your lungs because splifs don't tend to have filters.
Asha5692
Apparently smoking weed is worse for your lungs because splifs don't tend to have filters.

Thats down to the tobacco though, if that is something that bothers you then you dont have to use tobacco in the joint, or smoke out of a bong or a pipe. A vaporizer is the most healthy way to smoke.
Reply 25
paperclip
It doesn't burn as well as the tobacco though, and cause it's not as sticky as tobacco if you take a big toke you'll sometimes have small bits in your mouth.
i'll use filters not a roach, idiot
the_somalian

That will just filter out lots of THC, idiot
Reply 27
Asha5692
my friend A smokes a 20 pack of cigarettes every day

my friend B smokes a spliff every friday

hmm...
Reply 28
DaveSmith99
That will just filter out lots of THC, idiot
smoking herbs do not have THC, idiot.
Reply 29
Yeah, but it's not the nicotine that kills, it's the smoke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeKaL_45Fm4

From 1:16 and you'll catch my vibe. :biggrin:
the_somalian
smoking herbs do not have THC, idiot.

The post you quoted was talking about replacing the tobacco in spliffs with smoking herbs, idiot.
the_somalian

I give an informed post and the OP replies having obviously scanned it, rather then read it.

You're welcome, i'm glad my advice was appreciated.
the_somalian
"smoking the herb" = "smoking weed"
"smoking herbs" = "herbs that you smoke"

wow you're such a drug rookie, please stop posting

the_somalian
if cigarettes were 6/10 on a bad-for-you rating, what would smoking herbs be?

This is called 'hypocrisy'.
A decant percentage of legal highs are only legal because they have not got round to making them illegal, i know that sounds stupid but it is actually true.
Reply 34
confused1991
A decant percentage of legal highs are only legal because they have not got round to making them illegal, i know that sounds stupid but it is actually true.
im not looking for legal highs ffs.. just regular smoking herbs that only serve the purpose of smoking, jesus christ
Reply 35
T.K.B
Who the hell smokes ''herbal smoking mix things''??? Smoke weed!! Much better- less harmful than anything.
Btw- I bet 9/10 people here are gonna think you're referring to weed :p:

these random herbal smoking mix things are just as fun, if not more fun from my experience :biggrin:
they provide a new experience
Reply 36
Lewk
these random herbal smoking mix things are just as fun, if not more fun from my experience :biggrin:
they provide a new experience
i want to buy it because im addicted to smoking stuff. i need to feed my addiction with the least harmful smokable substance possible that doesn't taste like sh;t

how bad are they for you? 10 cigarettes vs 10 herbal roll ups? wallahi i'd chain smoke these things if they dont give u cancer
I'm not an expert but I would assume, based on the principles of smoking, that any deliberate smoke inhalation would be bad for you. The smoke is still going to cover the insides of your lungs and I'm pretty sure has the same potential to cause cancer and all other kinds of woe.
Reply 38
the_somalian
i want to buy it because im addicted to smoking stuff. i need to feed my addiction with the least harmful smokable substance possible that doesn't taste like sh;t

how bad are they for you? 10 cigarettes vs 10 herbal roll ups? wallahi i'd chain smoke these things if they dont give u cancer

i have no idea but... how can you be "addicted to smoking stuff" ? :s-smilie:
so smoking *anything* will feed this strange addiction? :confused:

anyway smoking anything is bad for you, it's the fumes from burning it afterall
Reply 39
OP you seem like a tosser, this is looking at your responses.

Latest

Trending

Trending