The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Have you tried the new Willy Wonka bars they've brought out? i tried the Fudgeascruptiliciousey-whatsit-called thing. Nice but very, very, sickly. Don't have a lot in one go.

I am a dark chocolate fan yum. It smells so good! White chocolate is a bit blah for me (apologies for white chocolate lovers who will hunt me down and force feed me it... then again...)
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Hayley Kim
Have you tried the new Willy Wonka bars they've brought out? i tried the Fudgeascruptiliciousey-whatsit-called thing. Nice but very, very, sickly. Don't have a lot in one go.

I am a dark chocolate fan yum. It smells so good! White chocolate is a bit blah for me (apologies for white chocolate lovers who will hunt me down and force feed me it... then again...)

Yes i have to admit i have... becasue they were having their own golden ticket competition... Sadly i did not win a goldent ticket but i thought the chocolet was fantastic...
When it comes to dark chocolate, was I only one who enjoyed the short-lived Mars Midnight bars moreso than the traditional Mars bars?
Reply 103
Dark Chocolate = Urgh.

White Chocolate = Mmm... not bad. Milkybar owns here, though.

Milk Chocolate = WINNER.

In my world, anyway. :cool:
...is there a Royal Holloway ChocSoc by any chance?
Reply 105
Cartouche
...is there a Royal Holloway ChocSoc by any chance?

yes actuallY!! at the end of last term it was advertised on MOTD and it said it would begin this year, so look out for it at freshers fair!
I think they already have a couple of new members then?
Cartouche
I think they already have a couple of new members then?

I cant stand Dark chocolate!! Errgghh, a bad experience with a dark choc dipped cherry... :wink:

White chocolate all the way!!
Milk chocolate = yum
White chocolate = yum
Dark chocolate = yuck
Sarah Sheep
Milk chocolate = yum
White chocolate = yum
Dark chocolate = yuck

i agree!!
Cartouche
When it comes to dark chocolate, was I only one who enjoyed the short-lived Mars Midnight bars moreso than the traditional Mars bars?

My mom would agree with you... not that that's important or anything.... just thought i'd share
Reply 111
Sarah Sheep
Milk chocolate = yum
White chocolate = yum
Dark chocolate = yuck

Chocolate = meh
Pringles = YUM!

... PringleSoc anyone :wink: ?
Reply 112
"Once you Soc you just can't stop!"

.... I'll get my coat.
Reply 113
Sgt.Fox
Chocolate = meh
Pringles = YUM!

... PringleSoc anyone :wink: ?

Death to the pringle.

The best are kettle chips <3/
OOOh pringles are extremely tasty! Especially the Sour cream and onion ones, the only oniony type crisp i like. Plain are good in an emergency and if you are ill!

A chocolate soc? wow! We could have a huge debate on the "is white chocolate actually a proper chocolate?" issue
lol, a chocolate soc sounds like fun!! and a pringles soc...also sounds yummy :smile: the texan bbq flavour ones are yum too :biggrin:
Reply 116
Chocolate crisps. Ohhh. Like those chocolate pretzels. Ohh.
They exist! Or at least they do here...
(who's surprised that Switzerland has weird chocolate-related foods... :p: )
I once had quavers and chocolate mousse (i was about 5 with chicken pox and my friend gave me them as a treat) it was ok back then! i've sort of moved on from my quaver choc days now!
Reply 119
Hayley Kim
I once had quavers and chocolate mousse (i was about 5 with chicken pox and my friend gave me them as a treat) it was ok back then! i've sort of moved on from my quaver choc days now!

lol! yummy! :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending