The Student Room Group
Reply 1
DiamondsAreForever
Everytime I walk into a Nandos, I like the smell but it's so hot I feel really like I don't want to eat, even though I know it tastes gorgeous. Then I have for example... chicken breast burger and chips or garlic bread and I walk away feeling sick with a stomach ache for the rest of the day. My boyfriend gets the same and so does one of my friends.

Anyone else get like this?

Depends how much pop I'v had as well as the meal to be honest!

Also during the 2for1 student discount we used to eat ridiculous amounts of food extra hot and have about 10 re fills so yeah quite often!
Fast food dressed up as an authentic Portuguese dining experience should make everyone sick.
Reply 3
it makes me feel sick sometimes to but it tastes so dam good and i love the price <3 !
Reply 4
Nandos :love:
It's cos you're white:p: , cant handle the heat:cool:
Reply 6
A little. You have to be careful not to overdo it. Especially if you've gone for the extra spicy stuff. And drinking fizzy drinks probably isn't a fantastic idea, I always go for water.
Reply 7
Your food has been sabotaged. :ninja:
Hmm.. never thought about the pop actually... and I dont have hot, I have lemon and erb. I can normally handle spicy food, I just can't figure out if its the sauce or something. Like one time I went there for lunch with some friends off my course and I actually had to leave half way, couldn't face finishing my food, needed fresh air. This isnt good cos I LOVE Nandos :frown:
Reply 9
I've started eating the beanie burger lately because the Chicken gives me stomach ache and the ****s the next day! It never used to, so I'm thinking nandos are doing something different to cut costs!
Oh I don't drink the fizzy pop and I only drink water when I go!
Reply 10
omg i ate from nandos te 29th and the next day i have a belly ache for two days and still going on
I ate nandos roll and chicken yesterday me and my wife feeling the same stomuch ache, it happens twice last time i ate at nandos i felt stomuch pain the following day i never thought its nandos, I will buy nandos anymore i am in pain as i write this message.

Latest