The Student Room Group

YEAR 11s PLEASE

hey guys I'm in year 11 and just honestly finding it rlly stressful and just wondering if anyone else relates lol bc I would love to have a chat. recently just felt like I've lots all motivation and feeling rlly burnt out

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
don't worry, only a few more weeks left
Reply 2
yeah just looking forward to this summer tbf lol

Original post by AJSM
don't worry, only a few more weeks left
Reply 3
Original post by amelia5757
yeah just looking forward to this summer tbf lol

yh, and it'll be the longest holiday we get :biggrin:
Reply 4
yess can't wait have u got any plans?
Reply 5
I'm going to the Netherlands to visit my aunt and cousin
Reply 6
what about you?
Reply 7
oh nicee Im going to Greece the day after my last exam lol how have u found the gases so far?
Reply 8
They were fine I guess, the hardest was french listening. And for you?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 9
hey guys I'm in year 11 and just honestly finding it rlly stressful and just wondering if anyone else relates lol bc I would love to have a chat. recently just felt like I've lots all motivation and feeling rlly burnt out

me too, i thought i was the only one! I just cannot do anything like even during study leave. Ive revised so little compared to what i acc thought and im hating it fr.
Reply 10
Original post by AJSM

yess same deffo the worst so far but I also struggled on Edexcel computer science paper 1 it was the worst imo. what other options did u do?
Reply 11
I also do computer science, but ocr, and I do geography, and RE (as it's compulsory in our school)
Reply 12
Original post by rabiiii379
me too, i thought i was the only one! I just cannot do anything like even during study leave. Ive revised so little compared to what i acc thought and im hating it fr.

I couldn't relate more lol I was expecting study leave to be so helpful so I could get so much more done bc my friends always distract me at school but its the complete opposite ru looking forward to summer tho?
Reply 13
Original post by AJSM
I also do computer science, but ocr, and I do geography, and RE (as it's compulsory in our school)

how was ocr computer science bc I heard quite bad things about it ngl? I did history, triple science and French as well as computer science
I couldn't relate more lol I was expecting study leave to be so helpful so I could get so much more done bc my friends always distract me at school but its the complete opposite ru looking forward to summer tho?

yes that is the only thing keeping me alive haha. Nah but fr the thought of reuslts day makes me sick. What about u?? Any plans for summer fr
Reply 15
how was ocr computer science bc I heard quite bad things about it ngl? I did history, triple science and French as well as computer science

people like paper 1 (systems architecture and networks) more than paper 2 (programming and algorithmic thinking) but I liked paper 2 more than paper 1 - also i do triple science as well
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by AJSM

/do u do edexcel gcse frnech i literally suck at french the writing for me was the worst
Reply 17

Smmm I thought I would revise so much in the study leave and I literally have an exam tomorrow but I’ve been way less productive than I thought cos I just cba anymore. I only have exams until next Friday tho so just trying to push thru
Reply 18
aqa

/do u do edexcel gcse frnech i literally suck at french the writing for me was the worst
Reply 19
yes that is the only thing keeping me alive haha. Nah but fr the thought of reuslts day makes me sick. What about u?? Any plans for summer fr

samee my friend had this idea of us opening each others results before seeing our own but no way am I doing that lol im too scared and she's way smarter than me lol. yeah im going Greece straight after my last exam so can't wait but ill probs just hang out with friends all summer wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest