The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 1
DaniMacu
heya! is anyone here going to be living in David Collet or studying Sport Tech? Let me know, I'd love to have a chat!!!

Hey, I am in faraday, but i am also doing a sports course.....sports and leisure management! You excited??
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
slmizon
Hey, I am in faraday, but i am also doing a sports course.....sports and leisure management! You excited??

Yeah I'm excited..you? I've got a mate from school coming to Lboro and I think that he is in the same course as you!
Reply 3
Wicked, yes I am so excited too I just want to get going now....all my mates are starting to go and start their freshers week and I am itching to leave home.....because I am my parents last child mum is starting to get all emotional on my ass! The sports courses should be top notch!
Reply 4
slmizon
Wicked, yes I am so excited too I just want to get going now....all my mates are starting to go and start their freshers week and I am itching to leave home.....because I am my parents last child mum is starting to get all emotional on my ass! The sports courses should be top notch!

I'm the last child too. The baby leaving home. Its odd here cus all my friends are leaving now and we're all a bit lost. But going to make awesome friends at uni I'm sure!!
Reply 5
DaniMacu
heya! is anyone here going to be living in David Collet or studying Sport Tech? Let me know, I'd love to have a chat!!!

im in David Collett.... what sort of room have they given you?
aint it too early yet? i thought were supposed to arrive on the 28th and thats when they sort our rooms out?
Reply 7
Lion_uk
im in David Collett.... what sort of room have they given you?

I just have a room with a wash-basin. So has my mate from school. You?
Reply 8
justaddh2ohere
aint it too early yet? i thought were supposed to arrive on the 28th and thats when they sort our rooms out?

They should've told you what kind of room you have on the liscense you signed.
Reply 9
DaniMacu
I just have a room with a wash-basin. So has my mate from school. You?

I've got an 'old' room with wash basin (ie. not one of the new ones)

have you been to see the halls?
Reply 10
Lion_uk
I've got an 'old' room with wash basin (ie. not one of the new ones)

have you been to see the halls?

i think i have a new room, less space. no i haven't seen the halls cus i went to school abroad. you? what are u going to study?
Reply 11
DaniMacu
i think i have a new room, less space. no i haven't seen the halls cus i went to school abroad. you? what are u going to study?

yeah i've seen the halls. Stayed with a mate who was there last year, they seem okay, but if you live in the tower blocks then there's alot of stairs.

DC is on he western side of the campus, it is quite out of the way from most things - unless your doing engineering. It is close to the Library though...

im studying Polictics + Economics... how bout you?
you goin up on the 28th?

Latest

Trending

Trending