The Student Room Group

Someone threatened to "Put our windows in"

Hi,

Basically some scum was parking on our disabled bay (Live with my Nan). I think he may have been a drug dealer as we have them stopping in the street all the time due to the fact we have two pubs just at the top of the road. You see people getting in and out one minuite later.

Anyway, I was upstairs and unaware at the time but my mum (STUPID ******* ***CH), went out and confronted him. He acted very agressively shouting "Im not parked" repeatedly. She told him she was not argueing with him and told him to move. He told her to "Shut the **** up or I'll put your windows in" to which she apparently replied "Go on then, because I've got your registration."

He sped off, and she went in and told the police of the threat and gave his registration number. Apparently they're "taking it seriously" and are going to speak to him.

I'm really paranoid now, he could petrol bomb us or anything - or target me - especially if he is a drug dealer and gets in trouble.

My mum is so ******* stupid, she should have just got his registration number on the sly instead of explicitly confronting him :mad:
Reply 1
You should threaten to put his face in.
Reply 2
Dystopian91
I'm really paranoid now

You sure you haven't been confronting this dealer a bit yourself? :p:
Free window fitting. I'd say take him up on his offer.
Reply 4
Ivan91
You sure you haven't been confronting this dealer a bit yourself? :p:

No, I was upstairs. I would have just got his registration.

I'm paranoid hes going to petrol bomb the house etc. Drug dealers are pretty ruthless in general.
I hate parents thinking they can confront people and defend their property.
Reply 6
PapaShmurff
I hate parents thinking they can confront people and defend their property.

I'm not saying one shouldn't defend your property, but why be stupid about it?
Reply 7
Dystopian91
Hi,

Basically some scum was parking on our disabled bay (Live with my Nan). I think he may have been a drug dealer as we have them stopping in the street all the time due to the fact we have two pubs just at the top of the road. You see people getting in and out one minuite later.

Anyway, I was upstairs and unaware at the time but my mum (STUPID ******* ***CH), went out and confronted him. He acted very agressively shouting "Im not parked" repeatedly. She told him she was not argueing with him and told him to move. He told her to "Shut the **** up or I'll put your windows in" to which she apparently replied "Go on then, because I've got your registration."

He sped off, and she went in and told the police of the threat and gave his registration number. Apparently they're "taking it seriously" and are going to speak to him.

I'm really paranoid now, he could petrol bomb us or anything - or target me - especially if he is a drug dealer and gets in trouble.

My mum is so ******* stupid, she should have just got his registration number on the sly instead of explicitly confronting him :mad:

I wouldn't worry if I was you , I'm still waiting for my head and my house to be robbed from people's threats I've received. He's a drug dealer so what? Not as if your messing with the mafia.
Reply 8
ritchie888
Free window fitting. I'd say take him up on his offer.

I like your thinking.
Reply 9
This is ******* ridiculous.

And someone popping into a pub to say hi to some friends or something on their way past now makes them a drug dealer?

luls.
Dystopian91
I'm not saying one shouldn't defend your property, but why be stupid about it?

I actually agree with what you're saying. I know i came off as sarcastic. I remember my parents confronting people etc. there's no need to be so upfront, causes so much more hassle
Reply 11
concubine
This is ******* ridiculous.

And someone popping into a pub to say hi to some friends or something on their way past now makes them a drug dealer?

luls.

No, they actually are - We've had major police busts in the street before. They get in, you can see them exchange through the ******* windows ffs, then get out. You don't have to be particularly sharp to know what they're doing.
Reply 12
I bet the OP has been buying drugs of that guy.
Reply 13
Just set up a webcam to record video to an external hard drive or something.
If he does out boom, got the douche! :smile:
But seriously don't worry, there's more things to put your mind to that people like that.

Latest

Trending

Trending