The Student Room Group

Confused about clearing ....

Hi,
so I've applied for a psychology course, and need 200 UCAS points to get in ..
Howeverl, the exams went REALLY bad ...
and to be honest im expecting a U and an E Alevel, and a C and a D ASlevel ....
Is there ANY chance of me getting into university with these grades?
:frown:
Reply 1
There are some courses you can do with just an E, but you will be looking at either a foundation degree or a foundation year.

However, uni is harder than A Levels so if you struggled that much you may be better to take a year out and work on your study skills.
Reply 2
Juno
There are some courses you can do with just an E, but you will be looking at either a foundation degree or a foundation year.

However, uni is harder than A Levels so if you struggled that much you may be better to take a year out and work on your study skills.

Urgh, that course looks horrible lol1
Thanks for your help :wink: I'm just glad to know I'll have the option of getting into ..well ANYTHING to be honest.

It's not that I found Alevels too hard ... I just went a little off the rails this year .. regret it now though :frown:
Reply 3
You'll probably be better looking at foundation courses as you may meet the requirements. Then once you've done the one year course you can usually change uni and do whatever you want. They come in different subject areas so you can pick science or business or whatever.

Latest

Trending

Trending