The Student Room Group

Sherlock

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Image below available in avatar sizes for all you ladies and males. :pierre:

Spoiler

In the narrative sense, it would be in the Empty House, wouldn't it?

:moon:

Spoiler

:sexface: :coma:
Want :biggrin:

Spoiler

Oh dear.

Spoiler

I've just watched that a ridiculous amount of times :ninja:
Gotten to the point where I'm dying to know what's provoking that involuntary twitch in his cheek...
Didnt like the white lighting in the forest, seems so unnatural

Spoiler

......I am speechless.

Can't believe that Sunday is the last one for ages :frown:
Original post by Ice_Queen

......I am speechless.

Can't believe that Sunday is the last one for ages :frown:

I know, what are we going to do? :bawling:
Original post by Lily Academia
I know, what are we going to do? :bawling:

They'd better not announce a date and keep pushing it again though :mad:

But seriously, I would do a lot for that man :coma: I'm not such a fan when he has light hair, but with the dark and the coat....... I just showed my boyfriend and he didn't seem impressed :wink:
Original post by Lily Academia
I've just watched that a ridiculous amount of times :ninja:
Gotten to the point where I'm dying to know what's provoking that involuntary twitch in his cheek...

Yes. I've seen that gif someone else and that's all I can think while staring at it endlessly...

They'd better not announce a date and keep pushing it again though :mad:

But seriously, I would do a lot for that man :coma: I'm not such a fan when he has light hair, but with the dark and the coat....... I just showed my boyfriend and he didn't seem impressed :wink:

I agree, his Sherlock hair is much better than his normal hair :tongue:

Although it must be said, the cheekbones don't change. :sexface: And his smile, which we don't see enough of in Sherlock... :sogood:
Anybody interested in just hearing BC (without seeing the cheekbones) in a completely different part might like to listen to this:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00chy5c/Cabin_Pressure_Series_1_Cremona/
Also, if you want to see how much of a difference hair and costume make to an actor, try him in Starter For Ten. (That does have the added bonus of being about starting univerisity and starring James McAvoy being adorable.)
^ He's marvellous in Starter For 10!! His whole body language and everything, when he's swishing about or being all glum watching back The Tape ajghfjghks :ahee:

Decided not to watch it until essays done, changed mind :tongue:

Weirdly wasn't all that on board with it. Disliked how cruel Sherlock occasionally was, found various people acting over the top at points, the mind palace dance was a bit of a 'brb loling forever' occasion, like people have said he's better in London, some warnings for the amount of angst and breakdowns and flashbacks and therapy scenes and the suicide attempt would have been super, etc.

But I did still like it I think. idk, can hardly remember tbh, usually I'm brimming over with ahaaa and-remember-the-bit-where nonsense, but...meh.
(edited 12 years ago)

Spoiler

^
i'm mesmerised, can't stop watching it :*
Original post by dizzeedollee
^
i'm mesmerised, can't stop watching it :*

It's OK, it means you're human. :yep:
Just been rewatching Hounds on BBC iPlayer Desktop. Is the sound seriously out of synch for anyone else, or is it just my computer?
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Just been rewatching Hounds on BBC iPlayer Desktop. Is the sound seriously out of synch for anyone else, or is it just my computer?

Just tested it on mine, and it seems fine. :dontknow: :redface:
Just finished watching 2nd part of Hounds. Soo good!

<3 x
Reply 1396
Really excited for the finale on Sunday, but also really, really sad that it's the end of the series. :cry2:
Watching Sherlock Music Vids + Benedict Cumberbatch dancing to Thriller + reading shamelessly and without regret Sherlock/John slash fanfiction + Avoiding social and academic responsibilities = Preparation for the final Sherlock episode this year. My mother thinks it is obsession - no, mum, it's a way of life...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by oliviaonthetrain
watching sherlock music vids + benedict cumberbath dancing to thriller + reading shamelessly and without regret sherlock/john slash fanfiction + avoiding social and academic responsibilities = preparation for the final sherlock episode this year. My mother thinks it is obsession - no, mum, it's a way of life...

YOU SOUND AMAZING :love:
Original post by Amwazicles
Just tested it on mine, and it seems fine. :dontknow: :redface:

Damn.:mad:

Quick Reply

Latest