The Student Room Group

Think my teacher fancies me?

Scroll to see replies

The fact that you can't figure out what this man's intentions are demonstrates why this is wrong. He is a grown man and that he is no longer your teacher does not detract from him having had an inappropriate crush on you while he was.

Even if there would now be nothing illegal about the two of you having a relationship now, I would be worried he was ogling other schoolgirls behind your back.
Sarah.Rivers
This is seriously gross.

This.

Advantage of a position of trust surely?
All the signs definitely point to that conclusion.
He likes you.
happyfeet*
Oh la la

This :yep:
Reply 25
Aj12
He wants to plough you

Like a field.
Sounds kinky. :wink:
BackDoorEntry
Added you on facebook..

From there its pretty obvious he wants to stick it in

Not really...I have several old teachers on facebook.

But yeah, pretty certain he likes you. Nothing really wrong with it, but his job would probably be at risk if you got it on.
Reply 28
Yes I do like him. He's soooo dreammmmyyyyy

I go to a 6th Form.

Is it really that sickening? :s-smilie: Were no longer teacher and student?
might as well.
you're 18 and hes 28.
but i thought you said gerrad way :frown:
well he likes you fo sho- be careful! :smile:
Seham
This :yep:

Looks like you found me already :wink:
>Anna<
Not really...I have several old teachers on facebook.

But yeah, pretty certain he likes you. Nothing really wrong with it, but his job would probably be at risk if you got it on.

Isn't it pretty much 'illegal' to add current teachers or have current teachers add you on FB?

I guess old teachers is a different story
happyfeet*
Looks like you found me already :wink:

I found you a couple of days ago :teehee:
Reply 34
Anonymous

I go to a 6th Form.

I don't think it's sickening (and I don't know whether it breaks any rules either) but can you really trust this guy? Obviously you fancy each other, but if I were your dad I'd be very concerned in case he tries to push things further than you're comfortable with.

But if you were a guy and this teacher was a hot woman, everyone would be telling you to go for it. :sexface:
I'm a straight guy and after your story I think I am slightly attracted to him..
Seham
I found you a couple of days ago :teehee:

Oh.. gutted.
Reply 37
He needs to be more professional.
Reply 38
Go for it haha - my year 10 maths teacher, holy ****; I'd nail her till the next millenium if I got the chance lmao
Reply 39
Anonymous

I go to a 6th Form.

I don't think so... I'm assuming you're 18--your a big girl now, so should be able to judge the situation carefully and make sure his intentions are (for lack of better word) innocent. I find it hard to believe you've been this naïve even with all these signals you've told us about. You have to be careful, because if he does like you then I guess what he's doing is abusing his position as a fit teacher :sadnod:

I wouldn't take the relationship any further for now if I was in your position. You're going to uni in September, so there will be plenty of time to meet guys your age and have fun :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending