The Student Room Group

Think my teacher fancies me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Anonymous
I mean he acts like he's still 19 - he's really 28.

I'd stay well clear. (Unless you just want a bit of a fling then I suppose it doesn't matter.)

(That he hasn't grown up in nine years time suggests that he won't grow up any time soon, which suggests that you will most probably fast outgrow him, which suggests that a long-term relationship would be doomed.)

Sorry I didn't read the whole thread btw, just too long for tonight.
>Anna<
Ahahaa, well funnily enough the teacher's girlfriend was a former student...she didn't seem embarrassed of it though, and it wasn't an issue :dontknow:
Hmmm so clearly he makes a habit of it? Doesn't that ring alarm bells? :/ If it was me I'd be MAJORLY creeped out by this guy.
Reply 82
BackDoorEntry
Added you on facebook..

From there its pretty obvious he wants to stick it in

how do u know who the op is?
Reply 83
Men are always showering young girls with compliments in the hope they get to sleep with a few more teenagers before it's too late. Remember this. But if it's what you want then you're capable of making that decision!
Reply 84
SirRamAlot
Just why he wants to risk losing his job though, I dunno.

If she's finished A-Level then he has discharged his duty of care and is accordingly free to discharge whatever bodily fluids he deems fit in her general direction.
Reply 85
BackDoorEntry
Isn't it pretty much 'illegal' to add current teachers or have current teachers add you on FB?

I guess old teachers is a different story

I think 6th form might be a bit different... Possibly.
Back in year 9 we had a really nice music teacher who gave us her number and email address and everything when she was leaving because we were her favourite students :h:
And at my 6th form loads of students go to the pub with teachers cos some of the teachers have formed a cool little band :biggrin:
Reply 86
BackDoorEntry
Added you on facebook..

From there its pretty obvious he wants to stick it in

Ummm my tutor (male) added me (male) on Facebook after I finished my A2's... should I be worried? :o:
MJlover
how do u know who the op is?

I don't
Reply 88
Sex him
Erm. I don't want you to end up like Jenny in An Education (or Lynn, depending whether you read it or saw it). I suppose if you want to take the risk, that's completely fine; it'd just be awful if you got hurt.
Hafsaay
I think 6th form might be a bit different... Possibly.
Back in year 9 we had a really nice music teacher who gave us her number and email address and everything when she was leaving because we were her favourite students :h:
And at my 6th form loads of students go to the pub with teachers cos some of the teachers have formed a cool little band :biggrin:

Sixth form is no different for me :frown:

Are you serious about the pub thing? In the environment im in that would sound like a federal crime LOL sad thing is im not joking
Sounds a bit strange, but at the end of the day you are finished with school and 28 is really young. Depends if you are mature enough really I think, as someone older would not want to be out with someone who acted very immaturely and depends what you want obviously.

But ask yourself... how many other girls has he done this with? I highly doubt you are the only one, even though you want to believe you are.
That is, if this is even a real story...

I went out to dinner alone with a couple of my male teachers after finishing school... one was known throughout the school to be a little bit of a pervert. Never lead to anything though, but I think I could have had either if I had been a little more outgoing!
marcusfox
For those of you a bit confused about the legal position:

Regarding teacher-student relationships, if he was ever your teacher, then it becomes illegal under the age of 18. So yes, it's perfectly fine if you are 18 and having it off with a teacher. The school may view it as unprofessional and he would lose his job if you are a current student, but no ligal liabilities.

If he was never your teacher [he taught at a different school], it's 16.

So many people here are ignorant of this.

and there speaks the voice of experiance :yep:
Reply 93
Why are so many people on here assuming he wants a relationship with her and not just sex? :headdesk:
Go for it. Hot as ****
Tick that one off the Bucket List!
Reply 95
What the ****, that is disgusting!
of course he fancies you. now you have to decide, do you want a piece of the action. but remember if things go wrong, as they so often do, remember that you decided what you wanted to do, and don't go running to the authorities. he's being naughty, but not so bad that he deserves to lose his job.

i'm really wondering about your school. you have a teacher who tells you the kind of girls that another teacher fancies. is this some kind of inner city comp?
Sarah.Rivers
Hmmm so clearly he makes a habit of it? Doesn't that ring alarm bells? :/ If it was me I'd be MAJORLY creeped out by this guy.

1) I'm not the OP.
2) He is actually a she.
3) She's not creepy at all.

:smile:
Reply 98
Ok the 'How many other girls' comments are disturbing - Im not like Jenny from An Eduation, I have my head screwed on, I have never seen him with other girls but then maybe I am bieng stupid - Shall I not just live in the moment?
Preeeety obvious, hes into you, woop woop! Is he hot? lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending