The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3280
Starting Mass Effect 2 this weekend :colone:
On my second play-through of Max Payne 3 (on hard) and leveling up my classes again in Mass Effect 3 MP.
Reply 3282
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition HD
I'm currently playing through Borderlands co-op with friends so that I'm ready for the sequel later this year.
Battlefield 3. Always.
(edited 11 years ago)
zelda majora's mask. replaying my all time fave games...this one is easily in the top 3.
Reply 3286
Sims 3.
Jetpack Joyride
Companey of heroes: tails of valour online :biggrin:
Intended to play though GTA iv again in anticipation of GTA V. But playing the multiplayer instead, free mode, so much fun!!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I'c currently switching between Gears 3 and GTA IV (^The latter for the same reason as Jack^)
Skyrim and Fifa 12. Although I'm burned out on the former and can't play for long on the latter.

I'm also going to try and get back into Mass Effect 3 as I got burnt out on that as well.
Reply 3292
Discovered a pile of GBC/GBA games in an old forgotten shoebox. Played Simpsons Road Rag this morning... It's not that good.
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone however :colone:
Original post by ehc
Discovered a pile of GBC/GBA games in an old forgotten shoebox. Played Simpsons Road Rag this morning... It's not that good.
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone however :colone:

The GBC version?! That was AWESOME. The GBA game was like an adventure game and it was okay, but the GBC was a super-hard RPG. I loved the crap out of it. It felt like Final Fantasy/Pokemon, which I was mad on at the time.
Reply 3294
Original post by pinkpenguin
The GBC version?! That was AWESOME. The GBA game was like an adventure game and it was okay, but the GBC was a super-hard RPG. I loved the crap out of it. It felt like Final Fantasy/Pokemon, which I was mad on at the time.

Oh yeah definitely the GBC version. I just couldn't get the sneaking around in the invisibility cloak bit.
I was pretty upset when they stopped doing them in favour of the GBA ones.
Back to Skyrim for me at the moment.
Reply 3296
I alternate between League of Legends and Diablo 3
Right now i'm playing this really cool game. It's called..
...... Revision
Finished exams so picking up Uncharted 3 again from a few months ago. Plus Metal Gear Solid HD Collection :colone:
Reply 3299
I'm playing Football Manager 2012 and Metal Gear Solid 4.

Latest