The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
Playing Skyrim from the start again...for the fourth time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just upgraded my PC... Time to crank up the uGrids and bring on the 4k textures :nooo:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Playing Skyrim from the start again...for the fourth time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd love to but I just don't have the energy to go through the 10-odd hour process of reinstalling all my mods...
Gonna be finishing FF 13 with max stats soon, gonna start persona 4 for the ps vita, and skyrim on le xbox 360 (i doubt a 13 yr old pc can run it haha)
Currently getting 1000 gamerscore on Guitar Hero 2. I only need seven more achievements to get
Also playing zelda oracle of ages on my 3ds just completed links awakening for the second time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Battlefield Hardline :tongue:
I tried to play Rainbow Six: Siege but smh at the people playing, every other match has teamkillers. I can see this being 3 months worth of entertainment before people get bored of the grind and never play it again
Champ Man 03/04
Reply 5987
League of Legends, Smite, Hearthstone

Recommend me some! ;p
Original post by somemightsay888
I tried to play Rainbow Six: Siege but smh at the people playing, every other match has teamkillers. I can see this being 3 months worth of entertainment before people get bored of the grind and never play it again

I found the terrorist hunt to be quite good as it was against AI bots. Finding a good team to play with is key to make that game fun I think. Suspect I'll wait for a price drop before I purchase it.
Original post by dhr90
I found the terrorist hunt to be quite good as it was against AI bots. Finding a good team to play with is key to make that game fun I think. Suspect I'll wait for a price drop before I purchase it.

Terrorist Hunt was fun, but the Bots even on Hard and above are really retarded. Even for a beta, they stand in front of me and wait for me to shoot them :rofl: I only know 1 other guy who'll play it, I'll wait for a price drop too so he and maybe a few others can get it :biggrin: I'm looking forward to the Battlefront Beta the most

Dunt ly- Skeletons can't play games. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Terrorist Hunt was fun, but the Bots even on Hard and above are really retarded. Even for a beta, they stand in front of me and wait for me to shoot them :rofl: I only know 1 other guy who'll play it, I'll wait for a price drop too so he and maybe a few others can get it :biggrin: I'm looking forward to the Battlefront Beta the most

I found that, but sometimes they saw me round a corner and instakilled me. They shouldn't have made it so that you couldn't have more than one type of soldier in a team. That was infuriating to start with.

Battlefront looks great. Looking forward to that myself!
Original post by Anon_98
Dunt ly- Skeletons can't play games. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:unimpressed:
Playing the new game in my collection: Super Ghouls and Ghosts for SNES. God damn it, what a difficult game. But its so funny!
Original post by Kallisto
Playing the new game in my collection: Super Ghouls and Ghosts for SNES. God damn it, what a difficult game. But its so funny!

It was the Dark Souls of its day. I played it about a year ago and got as far the ghost ship level then called it a night. I used to play it on Capcom Classics Collection for PS2 which is highly recommended for retro gamers out there :h:

It's been almost a decade since the comeback on Sony PSP. I don't know what preventing Capcom from creating a new G n' G - except perhaps a result of poor sales.
Original post by noggins
It was the Dark Souls of its day. I played it about a year ago and got as far the ghost ship level then called it a night. I used to play it on Capcom Classics Collection for PS2 which is highly recommended for retro gamers out there :h:

It's been almost a decade since the comeback on Sony PSP. I don't know what preventing Capcom from creating a new G n' G - except perhaps a result of poor sales.

Was playing the game up to the Ghost ship too. After that I have given up to play it. At the moment its just too tough. If I consider that it gets harder in the following levels... holy moly, this game will never be played through by myself!
Currently playing FFXIV but I'm looking out for other games to play now. Have been playing FFV on my phone slowly but surely getting through it.... I need suggestions for good games for the PS4 though! I'm bored of GTA and DA:I!
Destiny : The Taken King! Banging game everyone!!!
Runescape, with civ 5 at the same time :biggrin:

Latest