The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Making my family/ friends proud of me, perhaps.
Do a deal with General Mills and Post cereals to start a factory over here (both in Ireland and the UK) that produces Lucky Charms and Honey Bunches of Oats.

Being happy and staying sane is the main life goal for me.
Reply 143
Aphotic Cosmos
1. Get a PhD
2. Fall in love
3. Find the right house for me
4. Publish at least one amazing paper that blows the doors open on my chosen field
5. Get a PhD
6. Get a PhD
7. Move to Ireland
8. Get a PhD
9. Get a PhD
10. Get a PhD

...so..in other words, you wish to become a jack of trades?
im so academic
It's a shame as UCL's ESPS course is amazing. :love:

Oh yeah, if I'm rejected by Oxbridge, at least I'll have a year abroad. :h:

:awesome: Nice! Out of interest, would you consider other university besides Strasbourg? Is that Switzerland or Belgium lol? :p:

I'm sure they won't :h: Imperial + year abroad would make up for it though I'm sure. Where else are you interested in, if anywhere?

It's my first choice by miles (and in France, lol) , but I'm applying to a few more (both in the UK and in France) so I guess you could say I'm considering others. I have no intention of going to the UK ones though, which is why I've aimed a bit lower than my grades because I cba to go back for interviews :o:
dunno, to have a good life I guess, i'd like to be as good a person as I can be, and hopefully help make the world a better place too :smile: im still young though, so who knows
xmarilynx
I'm sure they won't :h: Imperial + year abroad would make up for it though I'm sure. Where else are you interested in, if anywhere?

It's my first choice by miles (and in France, lol) , but I'm applying to a few more (both in the UK and in France) so I guess you could say I'm considering others. I have no intention of going to the UK ones though, which is why I've aimed a bit lower than my grades because I cba to go back for interviews :o:

Aww, how very sweet. But yeah, I mean, I've been thinking about Imperial recently and I swear there was a part of me that actually wanted to go there instead of Oxford. :eek: Hopefully, I'll regain my love for Oxbridge again.

Err, also interested in York and Durham + one more. Don't know where. :erm:

Btw, Googled Imaged the university, it's pretty. :love:

First, it is having a great career, then it's settling down getting married and having kids :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending