The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I've also been confirmed on UCAS, do you know if that means the certificates I've sent have been accepted by the uni and everythings cool?
spamking
I've also been confirmed on UCAS, do you know if that means the certificates I've sent have been accepted by the uni and everythings cool?

Yes. If your offer has changed from conditional to unconditional, and you sent them evidence that should have fulfilled their offer (because surely you know what was on the certificates), then yes, it means everything is fine.

Only time I would second-guess it is if it randomly changed to unconditional. Some do - my friend's insurance did, about two weeks before results day - but it's always worth checking beforehand. However, if you sent evidence in, a change was expected.

Alisa25
Nottingham has finally confirmed my place yay! ( I've had my grades since march but was waiting for certificates to show as proof) :smile:

What comes next? Will I get letters from UCAS or uni or both? When will registration be?

Thanks. Hope everyone is getting the grades they want - Scottish peeps I mean! :smile:

I got a letter from UCAS that my place had been confirmed, then a welcome pack from the uni with details of registration in there (because it varies from uni to uni.) :smile: If nothing comes within the next week or so, I'd ring UCAS and/or the uni (depending on what doesn't come) to see what's happening ... but other than that, all you have to do is relax.
Reply 3
spamking

Yep lol. Everything is cool indeed. Congrats! :smile:
Reply 4
TheSownRose
Yes. If your offer has changed from conditional to unconditional, and you sent them evidence that should have fulfilled their offer (because surely you know what was on the certificates), then yes, it means everything is fine.

Only time I would second-guess it is if it randomly changed to unconditional. Some do - my friend's insurance did, about two weeks before results day - but it's always worth checking beforehand. However, if you sent evidence in, a change was expected.

I got a letter from UCAS that my place had been confirmed, then a welcome pack from the uni with details of registration in there (because it varies from uni to uni.) :smile: If nothing comes within the next week or so, I'd ring UCAS and/or the uni (depending on what doesn't come) to see what's happening ... but other than that, all you have to do is relax.

It was always an unconditional, I'm looking to get a place in London with partner but before signing a years contract I want to make sure I'm definitely defintely in. Should be okay.
spamking
It was always an unconditional, I'm looking to get a place in London with partner but before signing a years contract I want to make sure I'm definitely defintely in. Should be okay.

If it was unconditional in the first place and you've proven your qualifications before getting that unconditional, then you're in. :smile:

If you want to make absolutely sure, just give them a ring.

Latest

Trending

Trending