The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

MrHappy_J
look who's talking, the guy who claims that large breasts and a pretty face are symbolic of a nice personality. :teehee:

I never said that, you typical air-headed female.
Reply 101
kratos90
Yep, this thread is so beyond me.:rolleyes:
Feminism is about man-hating lesbians. Simples. I have never had less than an A in my life so make me a sammich. Bitch.

Ah, the predictable 'make me a sandwich' comeback - :yep: I could have put money on you saying that next.

I will make you a sandwich darling, you eat up whilst the grown ups continue their debate :console: .
Cybele
Ah, the predictable 'make me a sandwich' comeback - :yep: I could have put money on you saying that next.

I will make you a sandwich darling, you eat up whilst the grown ups continue their debate :console: .

Iron my shirt while you're there bitch. Thanks
kratos90
I never said that, you typical air-headed female.

You did too.

Quote: "a woman that's not pretty with small breasts... is just not likeable"

:rolleyes:
Reply 104
Anonymous

How can feminists claim to be equal? They are sexist towards men by NOT campaigning for these.

Cracking little point there. Bang on the money. Really highlights the absurdity of feminism.
Lrampant
Cracking little point there. Bang on the money. Really highlights the absurdity of feminism.

I refer you the 2nd post on this thread.
Cybele

Since you making him a sandwhich can you make ne one too- but no BROWN bread as you will probably know by my name.
MrHappy_J
You did too.

Quote: "a woman that's not pretty with small breasts... is just not likeable"

:rolleyes:

Mayo on the sammich.
Reply 108
MrHappy_J
I refer you the 2nd post on this thread.

Either you have a computer in the kitchen or you have very long arms!
kratos90
Mayo on the sammich.

is that the best that you can say?

well you're obviously a troll, so i suppose it is.
Lrampant
Either you have a computer in the kitchen or you have very long arms!

You mysoginist idiot.

Shouldn't you be working with heavy machinery at the factory?
Reply 111
MrHappy_J
You mysoginist idiot.

Go back to the factory.

Don't be silly cupcake, men work in banks and law firms.
Lrampant
Don't be silly cupcake, men work in banks and law firms.

clearly not you though, seeing as you have the intelligence quotient of a peanut.
MrHappy_J
is that the best that you can say?

well you're obviously a troll, so i suppose it is.

Well at least I am more of a feminist than what man-hating lesbians like you really are. I believe if I do the same job as a woman then i should get the same pay as her. That is equality, which I have no doubts you agree with. But I never see 'feminists' like you complaining that women don't get to retire at the same age as men, you hypocrite. Oh but how that would be different if women retired later.
kratos90
Well at least I am more of a feminist than what man-hating lesbians like you really are. I believe if I do the same job as a woman then i should get the same pay as her. That is equality, which I have no doubts you agree with. But I never see 'feminists' like you complaining that women don't get to retire at the same age as men, you hypocrite. Oh but how that would be different if women retired later.

:lol:

feminists do not = man hating lesbians.

those are two separate concepts.

and i do believe that the retirement age for men and women should be the same. if anything it should be longer for women because we have a longer life expectancy.

you're not a feminist, you don't even know what it means. you're just an idiot who makes judgements on someone you hardly know.
Jesus this thread makes me ashamed to have a penis.
havent even read the opening post. just thought id type because i saw the title feminist. i hate them. they're pathetic. when are they going to understand its a mans world. seriously. get a life feminists. you're disgusting. feminist this feminist that, we dont want to hear about it. men dont do a thing wrong. not a thing, but still you act like they do everything wrong. why?
MrHappy_J
:lol:

feminists do not = man hating lesbians.

those are two separate concepts.

and when did you hear me complain about the retirement age for women? if anything i agree with you, women's retirement age should be longer because we have a longer life expectancy.

you're not a feminist, you're just an idiot who makes judgements on someone you hardly know.

:facepalm: oh dear, dear, dear. Where do I begin? Did I say feminists were man-hating lesbians? No. Why would I call myself that? I said most people who claim to be feminists are not really, they just want more rights than men. And I didn't say you complained about the retirement age, but implied you should do for equality's sake.

That clear now, sweetypie?
Reply 118
A is for Awesome
Jesus this thread makes me ashamed to have a penis.

Gender traitor!
Reply 119
I'm wondering who's going to offer to make me a sammich... :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending