The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kishmanz
Heyy dude, I got the offer from Surrey to do Economics yesterday they're asking for ABB! ;-)
did you get it?

Offers will be AAB/ABB depending on subjects and grades
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by Kishmanz
Heyy dude, I got the offer from Surrey to do Economics yesterday they're asking for ABB! ;-)
did you get it?

Yeah i did get the offer for ABB im quite happy actually it will be a really good insurance since its close to london and there is the added work placement too. Are you going to the open day on the 1st of December?
Reply 82
I applied last year for Politics at Surrey - 2010 entry, changed the offer to defered and just recently got an unconditional offer from them. See you all in 2011! :smile:
Original post by Xyla
I applied last year for Politics at Surrey - 2010 entry, changed the offer to defered and just recently got an unconditional offer from them. See you all in 2011! :smile:

I'm still waiting. :mad:
Reply 84
I am currently taking a year out, I got AAC, do you reckon they will accept me for an ABB course?
Reply 85
Applied for BSc Economics :biggrin:
Reply 86
When did you guys send off your UCAS i'm just wondering how long it took for an offer for economics bsc to come through? :smile:
Offer for Law (3 or 4 years) M100
Conditional BTEC DDD*
*Equivalent to 3 A's at A Level

Sweeeeeet =)
Application sent : 29/10/10
Offer received: 23/11/10
Reply 89
Got unconditional offer to do child nursing :smile:
Original post by zainmahmood
Offer for Law (3 or 4 years) M100
Conditional BTEC DDD*
*Equivalent to 3 A's at A Level

Sweeeeeet =)

Congratulations :smile:
Reply 91
Anyone got any offers for Surrey for English Lit and Creative Writing? :confused:
Reply 92
Original post by hmjones
I am currently taking a year out, I got AAC, do you reckon they will accept me for an ABB course?

what course?
Reply 93
Original post by Delight :)
Definetly you? :smile:
Are you from London btw?

Nice! .. yeah same here :smile:
And yeah from London to :smile: .. you?:smile:
Reply 94
Original post by ad99797
what course?

Sociology and Criminology

I got A sociology A Psychology C english :smile:
Reply 95
Original post by Ramin Gorji
Yeah i did get the offer for ABB im quite happy actually it will be a really good insurance since its close to london and there is the added work placement too. Are you going to the open day on the 1st of December?

Hey I applied to BSc Economics too (17/11/10) , how long did it take to get you an offer?
Original post by Dill29
Nice! .. yeah same here :smile:
And yeah from London to :smile: .. you?:smile:

Yeah I am from London too :smile:
Just booked in for the Surrey Ucas Open Day (Law M100)

Booked for the 26/01/2011.

Anyone booked in for this date?
Reply 98
I've got two offers for 32 IB points, for International Hospitality Management/International Hospitality and Tourism Management! Anyone else applied for these??
Reply 99
My first offer!
Politics BBB :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending