The Student Room Group

University of Surrey Veterinary Medicine 2024 intake

Hello! I am an international student/ direct applicant with an offer to Surrey’s Veterinary Medicine degree. I was wondering if there are any other first-year Veterinary Medicine students (starting in the 2024 intake for the D100 program) here!
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
congrats on your offer! if you dont mind me asking, when was your interview? 😊
Reply 2
Original post by meghan_n
congrats on your offer! if you dont mind me asking, when was your interview? 😊

Thank you so much ☺️ My interview was 9th of December, and offer came early January (I believe the 3rd)!

But it can really vary— I chatted to someone on Unibuddy who did the interview in November but the offer came after mine. I’m also waiting to hear back from all my other applications (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bristol)— Surrey is the only one I’ve heard back from but I think I’ll be taking the offer :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by vm923
Thank you so much ☺️ My interview was 9th of December, and offer came early January (I believe the 3rd)!

But it can really vary— I chatted to someone on Unibuddy who did the interview in November but the offer came after mine. I’m also waiting to hear back from all my other applications (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bristol)— Surrey is the only one I’ve heard back from but I think I’ll be taking the offer :smile:
Hi there!

Congratulations on your offer!

If you end up choosing Surrey, I hope you have a great time here 🙂 Guildford is a great place to live and study.

Wish you all the best,

Marko
Accounting and Finance BSc
Got my offer yesterday:smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending