The Student Room Group

Hearing a response from masters application (Uni of Surrey)

Hi Everyone!

I applied to my desired masters degree a little over a week ago and was just wondering when I could expect a reply? I would love to know how long everyone's uni took, but a particular interest of anyone who went to the University of Surrey
(I've moved your thread to the postgrad apps section.)

Things can vary a lot for postgrad apps, from a few days to several months. You might be best dropping Surrey an email to check on their current decision timescales for your course, (I've give them a month or so first though).

Good luck!
Original post by quiiiche
Hi Everyone!

I applied to my desired masters degree a little over a week ago and was just wondering when I could expect a reply? I would love to know how long everyone's uni took, but a particular interest of anyone who went to the University of Surrey

Hello,

I'm happy to hear you have applied for a master's degree at Surrey 😊 Honestly, this really depends on the course and how busy admissions are. You can track the progress of your application on Surrey Self-Service. If you haven't heard back within 8 weeks, then you can contact the admissions team. Their email is [email protected] - hope this helps!

Thanks,
Sam (she/her)
MSc Psychology

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending