The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 1
I'm applying for student village! :smile:
Are you a first year? I'm hoping theyre the same as halls, good atmosphere etc, but I guess it just depends on who we get put to live with!
I'm really looking forward to it, starting to get nervous though, haha :P
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
How is everyone paying the utillities and first payment on the 1st of september when the student loan doesn't come untill the 20th September?
Reply 3
I'll be there (probably), not had a viewing yet.
Take out a bank loan and then when your student loan comes through, send it to your bank straight away.
It's a hole.
Reply 6
I think I am applying for the Student village! But like you say all depends who you are put with really! I am studying on the crewe campus doing PE but did not want to live there as I heard theres nothing to do there etc. Also its next to the train station. Cant wait! Also my cousin went here and he said theres no difference than living in the halls as the majority are man met students !
It's cheap! Don't expect anything fancy. Everyone seems to hate it but you get your moneys worth at a student rate. If you have money to splurge live somewhere else.
Reply 8
i'm going to be staying in the student village!
i've heard lots of good and bad things so i guess it'll be what we make of it and who we get put to live with (:

really excited!

Latest

Trending

Trending