The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol accommodation 2023

Hi, I’m currently trying to pick student accommodation at Bristol but am very unsure what to pick. Could someone please explain the key differences between the East and West residential villages other than distance from the uni itself.

In terms of accommodation, I would like somewhere slightly quieter (away from all the parties, noise, etc.) but still social. Does anyone have any good suggestions?
West village isn't too noisy but most flats usually go out occasionally. East village is mostly newer blocks and (I think) en suite, and definitely quieter on average but I don't know by how much.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by username21991
West village isn't too noisy but most flats usually go out occasionally. East village is mostly newer blocks and (I think) en suite, and definitely quieter on average but I don't know by how much.

Ok, thank you. Which would you personally say is the nicer to live?
Reply 3
Like are there any cons to each village or are they virtually the same?
Original post by Anonymous
Ok, thank you. Which would you personally say is the nicer to live?

West village I'd say is the most standard one, east village is fancier and more en suites but more international and some people find it too quiet
Reply 5
Original post by username21991
West village I'd say is the most standard one, east village is fancier and more en suites but more international and some people find it too quiet

Oh ok. Thank you for your help!
Reply 6
I’m just finalising my accommodation choices now but was wondering what is the difference between the different riverside buildings (Waverley house, favell house, etc.). There doesn’t seem to be much information available online so any insight would be helpful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending