The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Mmu Id?

Hey guys!

Anybody know how to get your MMU ID without waiting for the acceptance letter? I confirmed my insurance place at MMU on Thursday but haven't had a letter yet, and want to apply for accommodation ASAP! Tried ringing the course inquiries number but they are only open Monday - Friday :frown:

I heard some people say it's just the first 9 digits of your UCAS Personal ID, is that right?
Reply 1
You could try getting through to the accommodation office, thats how i got mine because I applied through clearing.

As far as I know theyre open today.

Phone:+44 (0)161 247 2958
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Thanks! I rang them up and they gave me a temporary ID but it says it's not verified :frown: Gunna give it half an hour or so to see if it goes through or ring the number it gives on screen.
Reply 3
That's odd. You should have at least 1 letter somewhere with your ID on there. I had one even before I got my results
Reply 4
Did you not receive a letter asking you to send in a picture for your mmu photo ID? Your mmu ID should be on there, also you can send an email or phone up admissions, just tell them your ucas number and they'll tell you your mmu ID :smile:
Reply 5
If you have had any correspondences with MMU then your ID will be located on the letters. You will not be able to use your ID anyway until you enrol [Which I believe for new students is tomorrow] after you have enrolled you will then be able to use the system, webct and email.
Reply 6
it's really easy! just send an email to [email protected] with your name, date of birth, what course you'll be studying and your ucas id number and they'll emal you mmu id. I got an email straight back within 5 mins!!!! :biggrin: Hope that helps :wink:
Reply 7
i did the above, but they said i can't use it until my offer got confirmed on ucas, which it did eventually today, but i still can't apply for accom :/
am going away tomorrow night until next monday, so not the greatest situation right now :/

Latest

Trending

Trending