The Student Room Group

King's EMDP 2010/2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kingsmod1
thanks alot but how u kno its 7, guna be so nervveracking opening it around 7 coz it might come later or it might not...

the more u stay here the more you'll be worried. do something till later tonight and then come back on here then!:wink:
those who got interviews, did u get an update from kings-myapplication on your email?
i haven't yet...
thought i might also claim post #1000 of the thread too :biggrin:
1000th post! :biggrin:
Original post by Miss Purple

too late i claimed it before u:wink:
Original post by MishMash1
thought i might also claim post #1000 of the thread too :biggrin:

:hmmm:
Reply 986

those who got interviews, did u get an update from kings-myapplication on your email?
i haven't yet...

Nope, I don't think they do...
Just a quick question to all those who have applied when did you send off your UCAS because i have a theory that those who sent them off earlier heard earlier those who sent them later well you know. I am guilty of this by sending it two days before the 15th of October
Reply 988
i have a few pdf's at the bottom of the page. i can open those but not the link at the top where it says interview letter.

ive got my interiew on the 8th at 10.30 anyone here i may bump into??:colondollar:

Me! Are you a boy or girl?
I'll be the one whose messing around :ninja:

Original post by kingsmod1
still got nothing at 5pm legit :frown::frown::frown:

GTFO and do something constructive. I've relised you have been moaning all day, its not going to make it any better. Just go do something and come back tonight and check. Whats the point just wasting your time and making yourself nervous?!

i haven't yet...

I didnt get an email but I did accept the 'I will be attending' etc
Reply 989
Original post by nightsky_1
Just a quick question to all those who have applied when did you send off your UCAS because i have a theory that those who sent them off earlier heard earlier those who sent them later well you know. I am guilty of this by sending it two days before the 15th of October

I sent mines of on the 12th of October. I got my interview in the first batch.
Reply 990
Original post by Miss Purple

Fail
Reply 991
lol
I thougt kings said interview dates were 9th and 10th? if people have interviews on the 8th, maybe it means they have more interview dates this year??? (it makes sense considering the rise in number of applicants)
Reply 993
Original post by holachica!
I thougt kings said interview dates were 9th and 10th? if people have interviews on the 8th, maybe it means they have more interview dates this year??? (it makes sense considering the rise in number of applicants)

They changed the dates to 8 and 9 I remember.
anyone else who has an interview on the 8th at about 3ish 4ish (mine is at 3.20)
Original post by Legit
They changed the dates to 8 and 9 I remember.

ohhh. Hope gone :frown:
Original post by nightsky_1

i sent mine on the deadline..15th octobor.. got interview invite yesterday night
Original post by Legit
Me! Are you a boy or girl?
I'll be the one whose messing around :ninja:

GTFO and do something constructive. I've relised you have been moaning all day, its not going to make it any better. Just go do something and come back tonight and check. Whats the point just wasting your time and making yourself nervous?!

I didnt get an email but I did accept the 'I will be attending' etc

lol im a boy:wink: guess u are 2. i'll be the 1 with a confused face!:s-smilie: lol

bit harsh on kingsmod1...but u have a point.
Reply 998
i sent mine on the 13th and i havent heard anything yet
Reply 999
just checked.. still nothing

well looks like im screwed guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending