The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1700
Original post by 123apple
I thought the majority of medical schools would not accept resit candidates unless they have extenuating circumstances?

can I ask, which medical schools did you apply to and what did they say about your resits?

many thanks in advance :smile:

Yeah the majority won't accept an application without extenuating circumstances but there are some that might. From what I can remember some which did consider resit applicants without mit circs were Liverpool, Lancaster, Norwich, Bsms, soton, Plymouth and exter. However please double check this as I'm going off what I remember and things may have changed now.
I applied to Lancaster, Liverpool, peninsula and Soton. They had the following requirements at the time.
Liverpool/Lancaster - minimum CCC achieved first time plus candidate must reflect and acknowledge need to resit in personal statement
Peninsula-dont remember but they said i was fine to apply
Soton-minimum AAB achieved at first time
Does anyone know if Bristol accept A2 resits?
I went to Southampton Uni open day on Friday- they said they were fine about resitting students wanting to apply for medicine. Mind you, Southampton said this about themselves so I have no clue how KCL are

Latest

Trending

Trending