The Student Room Group

ACCOMODATION SWAP-my great dover st apartments for your wolfson house KCL

basically i wanted the most bog standard accommodation simply because im not getting much loan and am doing an intense course so i dont have any time for a job.

anyone want to swap their wolfson house for my self-catered, en-suite accommodation? great dover street is near borough tube and london bridge and is very popular!

message me if youre interested. thanks x
Reply 1
I have received a room in great Dover street and want to swap for a room in wolfson house.
Reply 2
Not got a place at Wolfson house, but got an offer at Canterbury Hall (intercollegiate at Garden halls, close to Euston and King's Cross St Pancras) and am looking to swap for a place at Great Dover Street, Stamford Street or Julian Markham.
Reply 3
Original post by pollyflorence
x

I've moved your thread here :smile:
Reply 4
Hi Anyone at GDS or Moonraker point or wolfson or stamford street want to swap my largish ensuit room at Julian Markham House? it is right across the Street from Elephant and Castle and approx ten minutes walk to Waterloo. I want to be nearer the guys campus.Please let me know asap.
Reply 5
i have a single ensuite room in GREAT DOVER STREET and desperately want to swap with someone from WOLFSON!!! please get in touch.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending