The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Room Change

I’m looking to change my room in the KCL Accommodation Portal. I don’t want to swap with anyone, I just want to check if there are any rooms at all in the same residence I could change to. I’ve never used the “Change Room” option in the portal and I’m worried that I’ll lose my room and also be unable to get another one in the same residence. If anyone has any experience with this - will I lose my room if I try to change it but find nothing? Or do I keep the room 100% unless I am able to change it? I just want to look at the options (if there are any at all, which I doubt) but I’m afraid that my contract will be automatically cancelled. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I’m looking to change my room in the KCL Accommodation Portal. I don’t want to swap with anyone, I just want to check if there are any rooms at all in the same residence I could change to. I’ve never used the “Change Room” option in the portal and I’m worried that I’ll lose my room and also be unable to get another one in the same residence. If anyone has any experience with this - will I lose my room if I try to change it but find nothing? Or do I keep the room 100% unless I am able to change it? I just want to look at the options (if there are any at all, which I doubt) but I’m afraid that my contract will be automatically cancelled. Thanks :smile:

Dw u can look, you don't lose your room
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I have the same confusion. Would you mind telling me that you have changed successfully or not? And could you please share some tips with me?Thank you very much.
I have the same confusion. Would you mind telling me that you have changed successfully or not? And could you please share some tips with me?Thank you very much.

thinking the same thing here rn! could you please let me know if you’ve done it or found out what happens?
Reply 4
Did anyone try it ?
Reply 5
You don't lose your room if you're just looking on the 'change room' page, but once you click 'select' on a new bedspace your old room is cancelled.
Reply 6
You don't lose your room if you're just looking on the 'change room' page, but once you click 'select' on a new bedspace your old room is cancelled.

Where is the 'change room' option? I dont see it
Reply 7
Looking for an apartment swap, I have an en-suite at Stanford Street apartments, I wanna swap for an en-suite at Great dover street as it closer to Guys campus, my room has a beautiful room and great space, pm me or respond to this message to get in touch further!
Original post by Anonymous #5
Did anyone try it ?
yh im looking as well i live in an ensuite room at moonraker point i am looking to swap rooms or to give mine away if anyones interested please let me know and we can discuss more details - im looking to move ASAP

Quick Reply

Latest