The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's college london accomodation swap

Hi, I'm going to kcl this september to study music. Didn't have much luck with accomodation, really wanted GDSA as I'm studying music and it has a music room. However the only one available was Angel Lane so I currently have a room there. Just wondering if anyone with a room at Great Dover Street Apartments would be interested in swapping rooms? The rooms at Angel Lane are really nice and modern but I was just hoping to have access to the music room at GDS. Thanks
Reply 1
Looking for an apartment swap, I have an en-suite at Stanford Street apartments, I wanna swap for an en-suite at Great dover street as it closer to Guys campus, my room has a beautiful room and great space, pm me or respond to this message to get in touch further!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hi everyone, I am looking for a replacement tenant to swap and take over my lovely en-suite bedroom at Julian Markham House for a refurbished ensuite at SSA. The contract is for 40 Weeks (2023/24). Very close to the underground station and many campuses as well! Kindly message me if you are interested. Thanks!
Original post by Neville17
Hi everyone, I am looking for a replacement tenant to swap and take over my lovely en-suite bedroom at Julian Markham House for a refurbished ensuite at SSA. The contract is for 40 Weeks (2023/24). Very close to the underground station and many campuses as well! Kindly message me if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi is this still available and how much ?
Original post by Umair97353563
Hi is this still available and how much ?

Yes it is, if i may ask, do you currently have a room at Stamford Street Apartments?
Original post by Anonymous
Yes it is, if i may ask, do you currently have a room at Stamford Street Apartments?

Ah sorry no, iut of curiosity how much was it anyways ? I could help u look for a SSE accom too if I could get that once u transfer if that makes sense
Reply 6
Original post by Umair97353563
Ah sorry no, iut of curiosity how much was it anyways ? I could help u look for a SSE accom too if I could get that once u transfer if that makes sense

You don’t have to have a SSA bedroom. My ensuite bedroom at Julian Markham is still available. We can talk privately if you are still interested. Thanks!
Original post by Neville17

Hey Neville how much for this if your still getting rid ?

Quick Reply

Latest