The Student Room Group

Help can't contact SAAS!!!

I have tried phoning both numbers to contact SAAS to process my application for finance since 12pm and only got through twice to be cut off after being on hold for 10mins.

what can i do, because i need my finance to get my student card before my course starts on September the 14th.

?
Reply 1
I tried to phone SAAS the other day and spent 20 mins waiting for the call to be answered.

I suppose you could try phoning again, or you could send an email with this form https://www.saas.gov.uk/contactUs/go.jsp
Reply 2
Try calling the direct numbers below:

0845 111 0241 Students taking Undergraduate courses (including PGDE or PGDipCE) at a publicly funded institution in Scotland (except Allied Health Profession (AHP) and Nursing and Midwifery courses).

0845 111 0243 Students taking Undergraduate courses at publicly-funded institution outside Scotland
Courses at Private Institutions
Allied Health Profession courses
Nursing & Midwifery courses

0845 111 0244 EU students
Post-graduate enquiries
Disabled Students enquiries
Reply 3
are you sure they haven't already processed it? I called the automatic thingy and just today it told me that my application was processed! :smile: btw, when did you apply?
Reply 4
ivy.flower
are you sure they haven't already processed it? I called the automatic thingy and just today it told me that my application was processed! :smile: btw, when did you apply?

30th of June.
Reply 5
jsingh92
30th of June.

then you WILL have it sorted by the start of your course :smile: don't worry :smile:
Original post by jsingh92
I have tried phoning both numbers to contact SAAS to process my application for finance since 12pm and only got through twice to be cut off after being on hold for 10mins.

what can i do, because i need my finance to get my student card before my course starts on September the 14th.

?

The only contact number for you to call is 0300 555 0505. I am afraid you will just need to persevere until you get through, bearing in mind it is one of the busiest times of year for the SAAS as the "guarantee date" of 30/06/2018 is almost here.

There is another SAAS hotline but this is only for questions related to fraud (0300 300 3138). Only call this number if you believe there to be something fraudulent on your account or if you would like to assist SAAS in protecting the public purse by reporting something suspicious.

Note re: 'guarantee date' - if you apply on or before this date you will be guaranteed to have you application processed prior to your course beginning. If you don't apply on or before this date, your application will be processed in date order.
Reply 7

?

I have written for nearly 3 weeks and still had zero feedback.

?

Its becoming ridiculous, no contact, no response, and need I say what i think of them. CUSTOMER SERVICE, every day is the same, too busy. It is any wonder there are lots of jobs needing filled in this company, no one there to answer the calls currently.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending