The Student Room Group

Help! I'm stuck in Limbo between SAAS and SFE!!

I have been trying to transfer my account from SAAS to SFE for around 4 months now, to no avail.
I am now very concerned that this transfer will never happen, as I have done everything in my power to make it happen and progress my application for student finance.

I have applied by post, twice, to SFE and these have not been received. I have called multiple times to try to get support with my issue, however, most staff have told me my details are updated and that my account "should work fully after 7 days".

I have now waited for over a month, and still, the SFE website tells me that I live in Scotland, despite me being a resident of England for a decade now.
I called SAAS around 5 weeks ago to ask them to transfer my account over to SFE, which they said that they managed to do.
I am at a loss for what I can do now. The longer this goes on, the more anxious I become about the fees that I am incurring, for a university course that I cannot afford to pay for upfront.
Please help?
Nicola
Original post by nicnak128
I have been trying to transfer my account from SAAS to SFE for around 4 months now, to no avail.
I am now very concerned that this transfer will never happen, as I have done everything in my power to make it happen and progress my application for student finance.

I have applied by post, twice, to SFE and these have not been received. I have called multiple times to try to get support with my issue, however, most staff have told me my details are updated and that my account "should work fully after 7 days".

I have now waited for over a month, and still, the SFE website tells me that I live in Scotland, despite me being a resident of England for a decade now.
I called SAAS around 5 weeks ago to ask them to transfer my account over to SFE, which they said that they managed to do.
I am at a loss for what I can do now. The longer this goes on, the more anxious I become about the fees that I am incurring, for a university course that I cannot afford to pay for upfront.
Please help?
Nicola

Hi Nicola,

If you're able to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 we'll look into this and help you further. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending