The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you mean the romans? He was killed by the romans at the request of the Jews.
Reply 2
I'm laughing so hard right now.
Reply 3
A Christian answer was that all who sinned killed him, but I'm atheist so I'll leave it to someone else.
Er...

Well...it was him who got me angry with the 'follow me' talk....

...I didn't want to do it...he made me...

It was His fault...I swear...
metallica nutter
was it the europeans or the jews?

we get the son of god and some nutcases want to kill him...typical

Guy killed himself, I say..

What, with all that walking around and preaching and ostensibly making Himself even more popular than the government back then...
Reply 6
Jesus, was not killed, it infact appeared to be, as if, he was killed.

"That they (the wrong-doers) said (in boast), 'We killed the Christ Jesus son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah';- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them [or it appeared so unto them], and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not: Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise."
—Qur'an, [Qur'an 4:157]

After 600 years, the truth was revealed.

If you would like some scholarly commentary with this, I would be more than happy to forward it to you.
he didn't die he works undercover for the hong kong police, has the top arrested record in the company :holmes:
Reply 8
me!

Spoiler

Jesus (PBUH) never died, God lift up his soul... he's living with God right now and he's 2010 years old...cuz u know he was born in the first century...anyway that's what we Muslims believe and what our religion tells us :smile:
The recession hit...he lost things...he got depressed...sad but true. :sad:
global warming :yep:
This question has been asked so many times and whole essays have been written to answer it, and no definitive answer has been found.

Some people claim that it was the Romans' (Pontius Pilate) responsibility and that they killed Jesus.

Many claim it was the fault of the Jews in Israel at the time because of their accusations of blasphemy against him and the pressure they put on the Romans to execute him.

Others claim that Jesus killed himself as he chose to sacrifice himself for the sins of mankind, that was his mission on earth after all and he even predicted his own death.

And some even say that God killed Jesus since he was the one who God sent down with the mission to die for the sins of Mankind.

I personally believe the latter, that it was God's fault. :s-smilie:
satisfactionatlast
Jesus (PBUH) never died, God lift up his soul... he's living with God right now and he's 2010 years old...cuz u know he was born in the first century...anyway that's what we Muslims believe and what our religion tells us :smile:

Yeah, we also believe that he will come back to earth on Judgement day. I want to be on earth at the end of the world just to say hi to Jesus :biggrin: .
satisfactionatlast

Really? And what evidence do you have for this? A religious text? How reliable. I hope you do realise that the majority of religious texts were written by a bunch of mad men probably taking drugs. I'm not doubting Jesus existed, but he was most likely just the random religious nut job of his time.
Reply 15
satisfactionatlast

Do you believe the Holy Prophet (saw) was lifted up to Heaven as well? Because his grave is still on this Earth. Why would God prefer to have Jesus (as) by his side rather than the Holy Prophet (saw)?

I for one believe he just didn't die on the cross. He was put on it on a Friday, and since they couldn't leave him on the cross on the Sabbath (which starts Friday evening), they took him down, before thrusting a spear into his side which, as everyone knows, caused blood and water to gush out (not really the characteristics of a dead person I think you'll find). It takes a couple of days to die on the cross, and Jesus (as) was only on it for a matter of hours.
planetearth

Many claim it was the fault of the Jews in Israel at the time because of their accusations of blasphemy against him and the pressure they put on the Romans to execute him.

Israel has been around since 1948 :tongue:
allah.
Altruistic1
Israel has been around since 1948 :tongue:

Yes, but it was around about 2000 years ago. That is why I said 'at the time'. However I do consider the current Israel to be an illegal tyrant of a state. :s-smilie:
It was the goddamn air pollution.

Latest

Trending

Trending